Los Angeles Rams cornerback Marcus Peters left h

in Spiele 24.05.2019 08:36
von panxing18 | 51 Beiträge

is team’s bench areas to confront a fan with expletive-laced remarks during Sunday night’s loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.On Monday Taylor Rapp Jersey Cheap , his head coach, Sean McVay, says his players have to know better than that.“I saw the video. I got a chance to talk to Marcus,” McVay said of the incident on Monday. “He knows that we’ve got to be better in those situations and can’t allow whatever is going on in terms of that dialogue to affect our ability to be focused on what is going on during the game and on the field with our team and how we can stay focused and concentrate on that. We had a good discussion and he knows that.“I wanted to have an understanding of what was going on because all I saw was that video — not exclusive to everything else that might have taken place. He and I were able to have that. I like the way that he was able to communicate to me and I trust that when those situations, if they do arise in the future Taylor Rapp Jersey Womens , that we’ll handle it differently.”A video of the incident showed Peters initially shout at the fan from a seated position on the bench before heading for the stands and climbing a few steps of a staircase behind the bench area to confront the fan. This incident comes a week after Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette also confronted a fan.It doesn’t take much for a verbal confrontation to devolve into a “Malice at the Palace” style incident instead, which is a situation that absolutely has to be avoided. Seattle Seahawks defensive tackle Quinton Jefferson was poised to leap into the stands to go after Jaguars fans last December that had thrown projectiles in his direction as he exited the field only to be held back by security personnel.McVay said he is uncertain if this is a matter where the league would get involved but he said they have handled the situation internally and he appreciated how Peters responded.“I don’t know how the league would look at that. We’ll handle those things internally but the good thing is, like anything else, we had a good dialogue. Keep the specifics between Marcus and myself but I was pleased with the way that he was able to communicate what went on and I trust that these will be things that we’ll learn from.” Mike Williams is starting to show why the Los Angeles Chargers selected him in the first round of the 2017 draft.The second-year wide receiver has three touchdowns and is averaging 17.2 yards per catch. He had his first two-touchdown game with four receptions for 81 yards in Sunday's 35-23 loss to the Rams ."His confidence is at an all-time high. He's looking good," coach Anthony Lynn said Monday. "Last year he was learning on the run because he wasn't practicing a lot. He has been really consistent for us so far."Williams Taylor Rapp white jersey , who is 6-foot-4 and 220 pounds, can be a matchup problem for opposing defenses when he is healthy. But he has battled injury problems two of the past three seasons.During his sophomore year at Clemson in 2015, Williams broke his neck when his head slammed into the padded base of the goal post after a touchdown. He missed six games last year due to back and knee injuries.Williams is hoping that this year mirrors what he did at Clemson in 2016, when he had 98 receptions for 1,361 yards and 11 touchdowns to lead the Tigers to their second national championship.If the first three weeks are any indication Taylor Rapp Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , Williams has the potential for another bounce-back season.Both of his touchdowns against the Rams came despite tight windows to catch the ball. The 42-yard touchdown during the first quarter came while Marcus Peters was draped over him in coverage in the end zone on a go route. On Williams' second touchdown, which came during the third quarter, he caught the ball at the Rams 3 on an out route and was able to outmuscle Lamarcus Joyner to the end zone."I'm making the best of my opportunities. Every time the ball comes my way, I feel like something good comes from it," Williams said.Williams is also showing a knack for making positive plays when he has the ball. All but one of his 11 receptions has been for a first down and four have gone for 20 yards or more. Williams' ability to move the chains is also a reason why he continues to gain more trust from Philip Rivers."He's come along. He's going to continue to do this Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 ," Rivers said. "He's only going to continue to be more and more of a factor for us."Williams is hoping to have another big game this week when the Chargers host the San Francisco 49ers. The Niners (1-2) come into the game with the fifth-worst pass defense in the league and will be without cornerback Richard Sherman (groin) as well as quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo, who suffered a season-ending knee injury in Sunday's 38-27 loss at Kansas City.Notes: Lynn said Monday that defensive end Joey Bosa will miss his fourth straight game due to a foot injury. Lynn has not shut the door on a possible return for offensive tackle Joe Barksdale. Barksdale suffered a knee injury in the Sept. 9 game against Kansas City and has missed the past two games. ... After watching the tape of the Rams game, Lynn put a lot of the blame on punter Drew Kaser for having his punt blocked in the end zone. Lynn said Kaser should not have taken a three-step drop and should have gotten rid of the ball sooner.Follow Joe Reedy at joereedy

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zoyamalik
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10331 Themen und 15365 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, sanayaperween, zoyamalik

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de