es have beaten the Blue Jays in 10 of 11 matc

in Novaline tipps 30.01.2018 13:07
von dasg234 | 2.398 Beiträge

Last year, the Grade 3, $1 million Delta Downs Jackpot was run three weeks after the Breeders Cup Juvenile. That timing worked for Exaggerator, who wheeled back off a fourth in the Juvenile to win the Jackpot. This year, the Jackpot comes just two weeks after the Juvenile. It remains to be seen how this timing works out, but the Jackpot is still the marquee race of this weekend, followed by the Grade 3, $400,000 Delta Downs Princess, the main supporting event on a stakes-packed undercard.There is also a stakes-packed program at Laurel Park on Saturday, headed by the Grade 3, $250,000 Frank J. De Francis Memorial Dash.Delta Downs JackpotGunnevera is the only graded stakes winner this 10-horse field - he won the Grade 2 Saratoga Special two starts back - and is also the only one in this field to have competed in a Grade 1 event -- he finished fifth in Keenelands Breeders Futurity most recently -- and that will not be lost on the betting public. Moreover, Gunnevera will be reunited with Javier Castellano, who was aboard for the Saratoga Special score, and that will also conspire to drive down his odds.It will be no surprise if Gunnevera wins, but Im not featuring him. His big finish in the Saratoga Special was visually enhanced because pacesetter Recruiting Ready completely fell apart late. And while Gunnevera had been off two months and was stretching out to two turns for the first time in the Breeders Futurity, he was put to a heavy drive on the far turn and yet all he did was give a little ground.J Boys Echo is my play. I realize J Boys Echo is moving up significantly off a win at Keeneland over only maidens, and I know he must improve his Beyer Figures to contend here. But from what I saw in his recent score, Im confident he can handle both.J Boys Echo, a fast-closing second in his debut two starts back, stretched out to a route last time and was locked and loaded from virtually the start. Yes, he was fortunate to get through inside at the top of the stretch when the pacesetter ducked out sharply. But I was still impressed with the way J Boys Echo drew off late despite being barely asked. He ran through the wire powerfully, like a colt who has much, much more to him, and Im anticipating a big move forward from him Saturday.We might have seen the start of a nice rivalry two weeks ago in the Juvenile between Classic Empire, trained by Mark Casse, and Not This Time, trained by Dale Romans. Romans also trains J Boys Echo, whose most dangerous challenger Saturday is, in my view, the Casse-trained Our Stormin Norman.Like J Boys Echo, Our Stormin Norman comes into this off a Keeneland maiden victory, showing dramatic improvement with blinkers on to score decisively and earn a field-best Beyer of 88.Delta Downs PrincessThere is a lot of early speed here, and I want a filly who can finish. That filly is Golden Mischief.Golden Mischief showed early foot in her first three starts, all losses. She adopted a closing approach in her fourth start, and has since won three straight, all in decisive fashion. Golden Mischiefs allowance win two back resulted in a field-best Beyer of 82. Her score most recently in the My Trusty Cat, the local prep for this race, was especially good. Golden Mischief was four wide on the first turn and three wide on the far turn, yet still won as much the best.De Francis DashX Y Jet was sensational early this year, but tired badly in the Vosburgh in his return from a knee chip, His trainer, Jorge Navarro, has won at a 31 percent clip this year and at 29 percent over the last five years, but has been relatively cold lately, going only 2 for 16 over the last 30 days.Stallwalkin Dude is the most logical alternative, but I question how strong a field he beat in the Bold Ruler last time, so Im going with Life in Shambles.Life in Shambless last three dirt performances were strong. He romped in the first two of those, and was second most recently after a bad trip that saw him steady at several points, putting him in a hole he couldnt quite escape. Cheap Ravens Jerseys . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Wholesale Ravens Jerseys . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. http://www.authenticravensshopnfl.com/ . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Authentic Ravens Jerseys . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Ravens Youth Jerseys . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months.The Toronto Blue Jays continue a four-game set with New York Yankees on Wednesday at Yankee Stadium as Ichiro Suzuki eyes the 4,000th hit of his professional career. Suzuki notched three hits in the first game of the Yankees doubleheader sweep of the Jays on Tuesday, leaving him with 3,999 in a career that began with the Orix Blue Wave in Japan. The outfielder recorded 1,278 hits while playing in Japan and his 2,721 hits during his major league career are 374 more than anyone else since coming over in 2001. His total hit number ranks third all-time behind only Pete Roses record of 4,256 and Ty Cobbs 4,191. "I didnt have 4,000 hits in my whole career, and you can go back to tee ball," Yankees manager Joe Girardi said. "To me, its an unbelievable feat. Hes some kind of hitter." Suzuki scored twice in the Yanks 8-4 come-from-behind win in game one on Tuesday, but then scored the winning run in a 3-2 triumph in the nightcap. Suzuki was not in the starting lineup for the second game, but entered in the ninth as a pinch-runner for Mark Reynolds, who opened the frame with a walk. Suzuki was then bunted over to second and promptly stole third. Jayson Nix, who had homered earlier in the contest to even the game, then delivered the game winning single, sending New York to its eighth win in 10 games. "I feel like weve had a little bit of a jolt in our team," Nix said. "Were playing really well right now. Its a good time for it." Robinson Cano was 6-for-8 with a home run and five RBI in the twinbill. His home run was the 200th of his career.dddddddddddd "It means a lot," Cano said, who is now 16th on the all-time list in Yankees history. "As a kid, you always dream to be able to hit one. Then, to hit 200, it means a lot to me. Right now, were in a situation where we need to win games. Its good to hit 200, but its great to get a win." Toronto, meanwhile, has now lost 11 in a row at Yankee Stadium dating back to last season. To make matters worse the team placed outfielder Jose Bautista on the disabled list after the slugger left game one of the DH with a sore hip. Hoping to reverse their fortunes on Wednesday will be knuckleballer R.A. Dickey, who is 9-11 with a 4.49 ERA. Dickey did not get a decision on Friday against Tampa bay, as he allowed four runs and six hits in seven innings of a 5-4 loss. "Sometimes its just the nature of the game, and sometimes its just a situation weve got to take ownership of what we dont do well and try to execute better the next time," Dickey said afterwards. "Tonight, for me, was tough, because I had a good knuckleball." Dickey lost to the Yankees the last time he faced them and is 3-2 in 11 games (5 starts) against them with a 3.25 ERA. Heading to the hill for the Yanks on Wednesday will be righty Adam Warren, who will be making his first start of the season and just the second of his career. Warren has pitched in 24 games out of the bullpen for the Yankees this season and has gone 1-2 with a 3.57 ERA. The Yankees have beaten the Blue Jays in 10 of 11 matchups this season, including all eight in the Bronx. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: allspiceberry143
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5100 Themen und 9971 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
reba521, zhangsan520

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de