As most teams hit the midway mark in their season this week, TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on some of the players who

in VOIP 09.05.2018 05:23
von jokergreen0220 | 690 Beiträge

As most teams hit the midway mark in their season this week, TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on some of the players who have stood out to me in the first half. Jake Ryan Jersey . Here are his mid-season NBA awards. MVP: (KEVIN DURANT-Thunder) - Has been sensational this season and more importantly, the most consistent player in the league. Considering that his team has been without star guard Russell Westbrook and with the free agent departure of sharpshooter Kevin Martin, hes had to carry the majority of the load to not only keep his team afloat but more importantly, at an elite level. Hes delivered on every level. Sure, LeBron James is the best all-around player in the game today yet hes had stretches where he seems to have it on cruise control. Durant brings it for you all the time and for that, I give it to him at the midpoint. ROOKIE: (MICHAEL CARTER WILLIAMS-Sixers) - Simply put, brilliant. His team has been abysmal without him and yet have a decent (considering theyre in tank mode) 12-18 record when he plays. This guy is a better player than he was in college at Syracuse, much like Russell Westbrook at UCLA. He impacts the game on so many fronts its ridiculous. I love watching him play and if I cant catch his game, I make sure I check the boxscores from his games to see his eye-popping stats. I shook my head when they traded Jrue Holiday to the Pelicans on draft night but now I completely understand why they did. Theyve got a major impact guy to run their team for years to come. Special talent. COACH: (JEFF HORNACEK-Suns) - Could have gone with Terry Stotts of the Trail Blazers or Frank Vogel of the Pacers here but who figured the Suns would be this good this year? No one. They were one of the teams in the discussion as being in full tank mode yet a funny thing happened on the way to the lottery. This team plays really hard. Wonderful decision to team the two point guards together (Dragic and Bledsoe). They play with energy and a purpose. Outstanding role definition and they share the ball. To me, the coaching has been a major factor bringing it all together nicely. The injury to Eric Bledsoe is a major blow and Im not sure if they can hold on to a playoff spot but at this point, youve got to give major props to Hornacek and his staff for a job well done. DEFENCE: (ROY HIBBERT-Pacers) - All he does every night is block and alter shots and make you think twice and a third time about bringing your game into the lane. On top of that, he rebounds and is a physical force in the paint. The Pacers are the leagues best defensive team and a huge reason is the fact that they have outstanding rim protection and it all starts with this man. Offensively, hes become a much more polished player as well. He said his goal was to be the top defender in the league and in my book, hes it. MOST IMPROVED: (LANCE STEPHENSON-Pacers) - This second round pick has continued to get better and better. He had a lot of rough edges to his game and his personality coming out of Cincinnati but to his credit, hes slowly but surely emerged as a significant part of the attack of the leagues top team. He can score, rebound, pass and guard for you. Plays with great passion and intensity and has slowed his game down and now plays at a controlled speed with a purpose. Will get a nice raise this off-season. Well earned and well deserved. RAPTORS MVP: (KYLE LOWRY) - No doubt about this pick. Hes been a constant with his leadership, defence and clutch play. Has major league competitive spirit in his personality and zero back-down as well. Give him credit, hes in the best shape of his career (I love guys in their contract year, its amazing how it happens like this so often) and it shows in his game. His ability to get in the lane and create for teammates has grown nicely along with his consistency with the 3-point shot which makes him a greater force in the screen-and-roll game. Ultimately, you watch this team this year and his personality and will to win and pay the price has made this an enjoyable first half of the season for Raptors fans. Yes, there have been plenty of bumps in the road but when you think of Lowry, hes been a major bright spot. Good for him, hes paid the price and gives it to you consistently. Custom Green Bay Packers Jerseys . The Force had two men, including former Wallabies No. 8 Ben McCalman, in the sin-bin in the dying minutes of the match, but were able to resist a late Highlanders surge to post a four-try, bonus point win. Mike Daniels Jersey .C. -- Ryan Sproul scored the winner late in double overtime to lift the Grand Rapids Griffins to a 2-1 win over the Abbotsford Heat on Friday in Game 1 of their American Hockey League playoff series. http://www.officialpackersteamgears.com/davante-adams-jersey/ .J. - New York Giants cornerback Prince Amukamara left Monday nights game against the Indianapolis Colts with a torn biceps.Minto Cup Histroy Year Winner MVP 2014 Six Nations Arrows Johnny Powless 2013 Whitby Warriors Dan Lintner 2012 Orangeville Northmen Dillon Ward 2011 Whitby Warriors Curtis Knight 2010 Coquitlam Adanacs Robert Church 2009 Orangeville Northmen Adam Jones 2008 Orangeville Northmen Stephen Keogh 2007 Six Nations Arrows Express Cody Jamieson 2006 Peterborough Lakers Shawn Evans 2005 Burnaby Lakers Ilija Gajic 2004 Burnaby Lakers Nenad Gajic 2003 St. Catharines Athletics Luke Wiles 2002 Burnaby Lakers Nick Patterson 2001 St. Catharines Athletics Matt Vinc 2000 Burnaby Lakers Matt Roik 1999 Whitby Warriors Gee Nash 1998 Burnaby Lakers Cam Sedgwick 1997 Whitby Warriors Mike Wye 1996 Orangeville Northmen Jim Rankin 1995 Orangeville Northmen Rusty Krueger 1994 New Westminster Salmonbellies Curtis Palidwor 1993 Orangeville Northmen Jason Campbell 1992 Six Nations Arrows Cam Bomberry 1991 St. Catharines Athletics Tom Hawke 1990 St. Catharines Athletics Randy Mearns 1989 Peterborough Maulers Craig Stevenson 1988 Esquimalt Legion Bob Heyes 1987 Peterborough Maulers Paul Gait 1986 Peterborough Maulers Gary Gait 1985 Whitby Warriors Paul Gait 1984 Whitby Warriors Joe Nieuwendyk 1983 Peterborough James Gang Doug Evans 1982 Peterborough James Gang Larry Floyd 1981 Peterborough James Gang Larry Floyd 1980 Whitby Builders John Jordan 1979 Burnaby Cablevision John Swan 1978 Burnaby Cablevision Lloyd Symons 1977 Burnaby Cablevision Rod Bannister 1976 Victoria Macdonalds Kevin Alexander 1975 Peterborough Gray Munros Bob Wasson 1974 Peterborough PCOs Tim Barrie 1973 Peterborough PCOs Paul Evans 1972 Peterborough PCOs John Grant 1971 Richmond Roadrunners Ted Gernaey 1970 Lakeshore Maple Leafs Brian McCutcheon 1969 Oshawa Green Gaels Jim Higgs 1968 Oshawa Green Gaels Jim Higgs 1967 Oshawa Green Gaels Gaylord Powless 1966 Oshawa Green Gaels Ken Winzoski 1965 Oshawa Green Gaels Jim Higgs 1964 Oshawa Green Gaels Gaylord Powless 1963 Oshawa Green Gaels Merv Marshall 1962 Victoria Shamrocks 1961 Hastings Legionaires 1960 New Westminster Salmonbellies 1959 Brampton ABCs 1958 Brampton ABCs 1957 Brampton ABCs 1956 Vancouver Legionaires 1955 Long Branch Monarchs 1954 Vancouver PNE Indians 1953 New Westminster Salmonacs 1952 Brampton Excelsiors 1951 Mimico Mountaineers 1950 St. Vince Biegel Jersey. Catharines Athletics 1949 Vancouver Norburn Eagletime 1948 Vancouver Burrards 1947 St. Catharines Athletics 1946 No competition due to WWII 1945 No competition due to WWII 1944 No competition due to WWII 1943 No competition due to WWII 1942 No competition due to WWII 1941 No competition due to WWII 1940 Orillia Terriers 1939 Orillia Terriers 1938 Mimico Mountaineers 1937 Orillia Terriers 1918 No competition due to WWI 1917 No competition due to WWI 1916 No competition due to WWI 1915 No competition due to WWI 1914 No competition due to WWI 1913 New Westminster 1912 New Westminster 1911 Vancouver 1910 New Westminster 1909 New Westminster 1908 New Westminster 1907 Victoria 1906 Ottawa 1905 Victoria 1904 Victoria 1903 Victoria 1902 Victoria 1901 Ottawa Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Store NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: langouba
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 1911 Themen und 6712 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
langouba

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de