The Indianapolis Colts will be the first team not to receive a bye week after playing in the International Series at Wembley nex

in VOIP 09.05.2018 05:24
von jokergreen0220 | 835 Beiträge

The Indianapolis Colts will be the first team not to receive a bye week after playing in the International Series at Wembley next season, while there will be two NFL games on Christmas Day next season. Eddie Vanderdoes Jersey . The Colts fate was confirmed with the publication of the NFL schedule on Thursday evening, which also revealed that the 2016 season will kick-off with a rematch of Super Bowl 50 as the reigning champions Denver Broncos host the Carolina Panthers on Thursday, September 8.It is the first time the opening weekend has featured a Super Bowl rematch since 1970 when the Minnesota Vikings played Kansas City. The Panthers and Broncos will go head-to-head again in the first week of the season I think its great, Broncos coach Gary Kubiak said. Its a big challenge for our team. It gets our attention really quick.We know that were going to have to have a really good offseason. Weve got some changes going on with our football team, but our standard will be the same. Well look forward to it.The other five teams playing in London next season will all get a bye week after the trip, which has been the case for each franchise to play at Wembley since the first game in 2007, but the Colts will host the Chicago Bears the week after facing the Jacksonville Jaguars in London.NFL executive vice president of international Mark Waller said during Super Bowl week that the rest would need to be looked at before a United Kingdom-based franchise could be set up. The Rams will play their first game back in Los Angeles in week two, against the Seattle Seahawks I think the reality is, if we ever put a team into the UK, youre not going to be able to commit that every team that comes to play an away game is going to get their bye week the week after. Its just not possible. At some point we are going to need to find a way to play games in the UK without the need for a bye week afterwards.This years International Series will see two games played at Wembley, while the New York Giants face the newly-relocated Los Angeles Rams at Twickenham on October 23 and the Houston Texans face the Oakland Raiders in Mexico City on November 21. The Jacksonville Jaguars are regular visitors to Wembley and will play the Colts there in week four Meanwhile, the Rams will play their first regular-season game in Los Angeles since returning to the city in week two, when they will host the Seattle Seahawks. The Minnesota Vikings, seeking successive NFC North titles, are also moving into a new home and play their first game at the US Bank Stadium against the Green Bay Packers the same week.Most Week 16 games will be played on Christmas Eve with the exception of the Pittsburgh Steelers v Baltimore Ravens and the Kansas City Chiefs v Broncos, which will take place on Christmas Day. Also See: NFL Video Rookies guide NFL on Sky Sports Pundits Mario Edwards Jr Jersey .com) - Driphus Jackson had three touchdown passes, including two in a 19-second span in the opening quarter, to guide Rice to a 30-6 rout of Fresno State at the Hawaii Bowl. Otis Sistrunk Jersey . - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand. http://www.theraidersfansclub.com/Black-Marquette-King-Raiders-Jersey.html?cat=902 . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome.PHOENIX -- Joe Johnson was too tired to celebrate his game-winning shot. Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting. But two of those shots were game-changers. The first, a short floater with 30 seconds left, sent the game into overtime. The second, a close-range teardrop, fell in as time expired. Johnson grabbed a loose ball tipped out to him by teammate Kevin Garnett and glided up the court as the clock ran down in overtime. "I knew I didnt have to take a rushed shot," Johnson said. "I just took my time coming up the court and got in the paint and made a play. I hesitated to make them (defenders) think I was going to pull up at the 3-point line. "I had to get as close as I could. Obviously, I couldnt make a shot to save my life tonight." Brook Lopez scored 25 of his 27 points in the second half and overtime and added seven rebounds and three blocked shots to help the Nets pick up their first road win of the season. The Suns had tied the game on a lob to P.J. Tucker for a dunk with 57 seconds left in overtime. Tucker scored 15 of his 17 points in the fourth quarter and overtime for the Suns, who had been undefeated at home in four previous games. Tuckers 3-pointer out of the right corner with 39.1 seconds left in regulation gave the Suns a 92-90 lead, but Johnson tied it seconds later with his floater. Goran Dragic led five Suns in double figures with 19 points. Dragic, playing with 13 stitches near his left eye from a collision with Portlands Mo Williams on Wednesday, added 10 assists. The Nets lost point guard Deron Williams with 7:26 to play in the first quarter when he went down in a heap driving to the basket. Williams hopped off the court with what was determined to be a sprained left ankle and did not return. X-rays were negative, and the team did not give a timetable for Williams return. "I landed on (teammate Mason) Plumlees foot," Williams said. "All my weight was on it (the ankle). Its frustrating. No words can describe it. Sick of getting injured, sick of being hurt. I just want to be healthy and help my team. Cordarrelle Patterson Jersey. " Williams had ankle problems in the preseason. The first quarter saw the Suns lead by as many as 12 as the Nets shot 25 per cent from the field. Phoenix took its largest lead of the game at 46-32 with 3:47 to go in the second quarter after Gerald Green hit a free throw. Guard Eric Bledsoe scored all 13 of his first-half points in the quarter for the Suns. The Nets began to chip away. Shaun Livingston, Williams replacement at the point, scored the last six points of the first half and the Nets cut the Suns lead to 50-46 at halftime. Livingston finished with a season high 18 points and six assists. "Just not offensively but defensively, he was big for us," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "You tip your hat to him." The Nets stayed hot in the third quarter, scoring the first 16 points. Lopez, with only two points at the break, had for 10 in the first six-plus minutes of the third. His layup off a pass from Livingston made the score 62-50 for Brooklyn and prompted a Phoenix timeout. "When teams get tough like that, you have to buckle down," Suns coach Jeff Hornacek said. "Thats when other teams smell blood. They got a run going, then they turned up the defence." The Suns never led by more than four in the fourth quarter, and Johnsons driving layup with 5:21 to play gave the Nets an 84-83 lead. "They are more experienced than us, and they made the tough shot and we didnt," Dragic said. "But thats part of the sport." NOTES: Five Nets and three Suns are on the NBA All-Star ballot: Johnson, Williams, Garnett, Lopez and Paul Pierce (Fridays starting five for Brooklyn); and Bledsoe, Dragic and Markieff Morris for the Suns. ... The Suns broke out their road purple jerseys for the game, while the Nets wore their typical home whites. . The game marked the first time brothers Miles and Mason Plumlee played against each other at the professional level. Miles Plumlee starts at centre for Phoenix and Mason Plumlee entered the game for the first time late in the first quarter for Brooklyn. . Former NFL star Terrell Owens attended the game, sitting courtside a few seats down from the Suns bench. He drew a few boos when he was introduced to the crowd. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Jerseys Store NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jinshuiqian0713
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3336 Themen und 8160 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
langouba

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de