. [url=http://www.cheapnfljerseysforshop.com/]Cheap

in Novaline tipps 16.05.2018 13:19
von dasg234 | 2.428 Beiträge

PARIS - Canadian Milos Raonic defeated Frenchman Michael Llodra in four sets Wednesday to advance to the third round of the French Open. Raonic, the No. 15 seed from Thornhill, Ont., had 24 aces in the 7-5, 3-6, 7-6 (3), 6-2 victory on the Lenglen showcase court at Roland Garros. "It was a difficult match," said Raonic, who improved to 4-0 lifetime against Llodra. "Micas not just tough for me to play, hes tough for everyone. "Im very content with my tennis, I played well today. My serve is the most important part of my game and it worked well today. When it does that, I always play better." Raonic will next face big-serving South African Kevin Anderson, who beat Russian Evgeny Donskoy 6-7 (8), 6-1, 7-5, 6-2. Raonic recorded four breaks in 12 chances against Llodra. "He does a lot of things to make you feel uncomfortable," Raonic said of the local favourite. "I felt like at one point I just let it get too much, we were playing under his terms rather than mine. In the first set I created a lot of opportunities for myself, especially on his serve." "It was a good match," he added. "I won but I wish I could have gotten going a little bit better. But fortunate in that tiebreaker when I felt like my back was up against the wall, I got going and sort of carried that through the fourth set." Also Wednesday, qualifier Vasek Pospisil of Vancouver dropped a 7-6 (9), 6-4, 6-7 (4), 2-6, 8-6 decision to Argentinas Horacio Zeballos in a match that lasted over four hours. The match began late Tuesday but was suspended due to darkness in the fourth set. When play resumed, Pospisil took the fourth set and moved up a break at 4-2 in the decider only to give up a break a game later. Zaballos, who beat Rafael Nadal in February on clay in Chile, later broke for a 7-6 lead and held serve for the win. "It was very disappointing," Pospisil said. "I was up 4-2 and completely (gave) him three points in the next game. It was so unlike me. Im hardly likely to give a break back, especially after fighting so hard to get into winning position. "I came from two sets down against a good clay player, It was still a positive match for me. My game has been improving a lot. Maybe my head was not ready to win a match like this. Maybe my game is improving faster than my head is ready for." Pospisil was looking for his second career victory at a Grand Slam. He won a first-round match at the U.S. Open in 2011. In mens doubles play, Torontos Daniel Nestor and new Swedish partner Robert Lindstedt came back from an early 2-5 hole for a 7-6 (8), 7-6 (4) first-round win over Russian Mikhail Youzhny and Sergiy Stakovsky of Ukraine. Nestor is a three-time defending champion and holds four French Open trophies overall with three different partners. He has a 7-4 record with Lindstedt since they first teamed up last month. Jaguars Super Bowl Jerseys From China . The third-ranked Ivanovic, who won the event in 2008 and 10, served five aces and broke Wickmayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. Ronnie Harrison Jersey . Siddikur, whose previous win on the circuit came in Brunei three years ago, finished his bogey-free round with a birdie on the 18th for a total of 17-under 199. Indias Shiv Chowrasia, who has finished runner-up in this tournament twice, was in second place after a 66. http://www.cheapjaguarssuperbowljerseys.com/will-richardson-super-bowl-jersey/ . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Taven Bryan Jersey . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. DJ Chark Jersey . Ronaldo produced a spectacular individual performance on Tuesday, scoring all three goals and guiding Portugal into the next years World Cup in Brazil with a 3-2 victory in Sweden. The Real Madrid forward has scored 66 goals in 2013, but the last three may be the boost he needs to upstage Messi after FIFA unexpectedly extended the voting period for the Ballon dOr to Nov. PHILADELPHIA -- Two veterans left the Philadelphia Eagles practice Thursday with injuries.Left tackle Jason Peters injured a quadriceps muscle during a run play, and safety Malcolm Jenkins hurt his hamstring. Neither player returned to practice, and the Eagles didnt announce the severity of the injuries.Peters injury causes concern because last season, he missed two games and parts of several others. The team listed his injury as a quadriceps injury, but Peters said the pain in his thigh was actually caused by a pinched nerve in his back.It was not clear Thursday whether this injury was related to last years injury. Matt Tobin replaced Peters as the first-team left tackle.Jenkins has not missed a game in his two seasons with the Eagles. But the Eagles lack depth at safety. With Jenkins out, Ed Reynolds moved up to firrst-team safety.ddddddddddddReynolds, a fifth-round draft choice in 2014, has been on the Eagles practice squad each of the past two years. He was on the active roster for the last seven games of the 2015 season. He appeared in six games, starting the final three.Malcolms a really good player, Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz said. We need the guys behind him to step up. Those guys have not been consistent.The Eagles were without right guard Brandon Brooks, who has an injured hamstring, and running back Ryan Mathews, who has an ankle injury.ESPNs Adam Caplan reported that rookie defensive lineman Connor Wujciak had shoulder surgery Wednesday and could be out for the entire season. Cheap Jerseys Store Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2018 Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: allspiceberry143
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5153 Themen und 10024 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de