MELBOURNE, Australia - Ehsan Hajsafi and Masoud Shojaei scored late in each half to give Iran a 2-0 win over a determined Bahrai

in Symbian 22.05.2018 10:08
von jokergreen0220 | 1.390 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia - Ehsan Hajsafi and Masoud Shojaei scored late in each half to give Iran a 2-0 win over a determined Bahrain in their opening match of the Asian Cup on Sunday. Marlos Moreno Colombia Jersey .In a contest that started at a frenetic pace with plenty of chances for each side, Hajsafi finally made the breakthrough for Iran in the second minute of first-half stoppage time.Hajsafi gathered an attempted clearance from an Andranik Teymourian corner to fire the ball from just outside the area over the Bahrain defence and the outstretched arms of goalkeeper Sayed Mohamed Abbas.Iran doubled its lead in the 71st minute when Masoud collected a Teymourian cross and guided the ball past the near post.Iran takes a share of first place in Group C with the United Arab Emirates. Dayro Moreno Colombia Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. Camilo Vargas Colombia Jersey . Nowitzki scored 28 points, Harris had a season-high 14 for the second straight game and the Dallas Mavericks beat the Detroit Pistons 116-106 Sunday night. http://www.soccercolombia.us/Carlos-Valderrama-Colombia-Jersey-Soccer/ . Louis Blues just continue to roll -- especially against the Nashville Predators.The Buffalo Bandits signed forward John Tavares and six other players to one-year contracts on Friday. Its great to be back for another season in Banditland, and Im looking forward to another competitive season with my teammates, said Tavares. I believe we have a great nucleus of players in Buffalo and theres no reason we cant get back to being a championship team. Tavares enters his 24th season, all with the Bandits. Hes the all-time NLL leader in virtually every offennsive category, including games played (296), goals (803), assists, (914), and points (1,717). James Rodriguez Jersey. Hes also the franchise leader in loose balls (2,166) and holds Bandits single-season records in points (115; 2001), goals (51; 2001, 2009) and assists (64; 2001). In addition to Tavares, the Bandits have signed forwards Alex Kedoh Hill, Tyler Ferreira and Mike Melnychenko, transition players Jordan Critch and Matthew Bennett, and defenseman Jonathan Newhouse. Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL China Jerseys NFL China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys NFL China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: هايدى كريم
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5693 Themen und 10585 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dasg234, jokergreen0220

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de