imes less than their male national team counterparts.She has frequently spoken out o

in Novaline tipps 30.10.2017 15:36
von dasg234 | 60 Beiträge

Leicester City have the edge over their rivals and deserve to win the Premier League title, according to Sir Alex Ferguson. Having dramatically avoided relegation last season, the Foxes, who currently hold a five-point advantage over second-placed Tottenham, stand on the brink of one of the most unlikely title victories in English football history.Manchester Uniteds legendary former manager knows a thing or two about the title run-in, having claimed 13 top-flight crowns during his glittering 26-year stint in the Old Trafford hot-seat. And, in an exclusive interview with Sky Sports, Ferguson says Claudio Ranieris energetic side deserve to end their remarkable season with silverware.Leicester have got the bit between their teeth, theyve been the best team without question throughout the season and they deserve to win it, he said.You would think their inexperience would count, but Leicester have unbelievable energy and togetherness that suggests theyre going to see it through. Leicester have got the bit between their teeth, they’ve been the best team without question throughout the season and they deserve to win the Premier League. Sir Alex Ferguson For instance, theyve won their last few games 1-0. I had a season at United where we had eight 1-0 victories and that won us the league.Those 1-0s are really important because it points out to me that they are a unit, theyre not going to lose.They have a determination about them and they are not afraid of the situation they find themselves in, which is important. Leicester have won four of their last five league games 1-0, the latest coming away to Crystal Palace I dont see any nerves and thats down to the manager, hes brought a calming influence. Its fantastic, they are a breath of fresh air and its great for the game.Leicesters title credentials have been questioned continually throughout the season but their composed and consistent performances have won their critics around.With just seven games of the season remaining, Ferguson believes the Foxes face the most testing period of their campaign, highlighting Tottenham as the biggest threat to their title hopes. Tottenham are the only team capable of catching Leicester, according to Ferguson As such, the Scot has urged Ranieris side to stick to the principles that have moved them to within touching distance of the title.Leicester are nearing the finishing line, that is the biggest task, Ferguson added.They have to remain consistent to what theyve done, there is no point changing what theyve been doing for the previous six months. Leicester City fans sing were gonna win the league after beating Crystal Palace 1-0 away at Selhurst Park There will be testing times for them and they have to come to terms with the fact they will drop a point or two - they may even lose a game. But others will drop points, thats the nature of the Premier League, its a tough league.I only see Tottenham being a danger to Leicester. Tottenham, at the moment, are playing some of the best football Ive seen from a Spurs team in many years. But Leicester have got the edge. I think theyll get there.Watch Leicester City v Southampton live on Super Sunday, 1.30pm, Sky Sports 1 HD Also See: Fergie: Pep faces tough task Leicester have title experience Vardy focus now on Leicester Leicesters unsung heroes Cheap MLB Jerseys . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Cheap Marlins Jerseys . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. http://www.cheapmarlinsjerseys.com/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Cheap Marlins Jerseys China . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. Wholesale Marlins Jerseys . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. CHICAGO -- U.S. soccer star Megan Rapinoe knelt during the national anthem Sunday night before the Seattle Reigns game against the Chicago Red Stars in a little nod to NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick.Kaepernicks refusal to stand for the national anthem to protest racial injustice and minority oppression came to public notice when he remained seated on the bench before a preseason game against Green Bay. On Thursday night in San Diego, he and safety Eric Reid knelt during the anthem before a game against the Chargers.It was very intentional, Rapinoe told American Soccer Now after Seattles 2-2 tie in the National Womens Soccer League game. It was a little nod to Kaepernick and everything that hes standing for right now. I think its actually pretty disgusting the way he was treated and the way that a lot of the media has covered it and made it about something that it absolutely isnt. We need to have a more thoughtful, two-sided conversation about racial issues in this country.Being a gay American, I know what it means to look at the flag and not have it protect all of your liberties. It was something small that I could do and something that I plan to keep doing in the future and hopefully spark some meaningful conversation around it. Its important to have white people stand in support of people of color on this. We dont need to be the leading voice, of course, but standing in support of them is something thats really powerful.Seattle Seahawks cornerback Jeremy Lane shoowed his support for Kaepernick by sitting on the bench during the national anthem at a preseason game in Oakland.ddddddddddddThe 31-year-old Rapinoe has played for Seattle since 2013, after a stint with the French team Olympique Lyon. A standout at the University of Portland, she made her name with the senior U.S. Womens national team in 2006. Known for her creativity on the field, she has played in two Womens World Cups and two Olympics.She injured her knee last December during training and required surgery, but was able to come back and play in the Rio Games. The United States, which had won three straight gold medals in the sport, was eliminated in the quarterfinals by Sweden.Since coming out in 2012, Rapinoe has been devoted advocate for LGBT rights and has worked with the Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN) and other organizations.Rapinoe also has been vocal about pay equity, and was among five national team players who lent their names to a complaint filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission alleging wage discrimination. The players claim that members of the team make in some cases up to four times less than their male national team counterparts.She has frequently spoken out on Twitter, delving into politics and even calling out NWSL when a match was played on an extremely narrow field earlier this summer. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 16 Gäste sind Online:
jokergreen0220

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: jensenbreck
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 395 Themen und 4850 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jokergreen0220

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de