NAPLES, Fla. [url=http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Dj-Chark-Jaguars-Jersey/] DJ Chark Jaguars Jersey[/url] . - Jason Day

in Symbian 27.07.2018 08:30
von jokergreen0220 | 1.390 Beiträge

NAPLES, Fla. DJ Chark Jaguars Jersey . - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot a 17-under 55 on Thursday in the first-round scramble to take a two-stroke lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.The abridged version is, I hit first and then let Jason loose, Tringale said.Day and Tringale tied the tournament scramble record set by tournament host Greg Norman and Nick Price in 1993 and matched by Peter Jacobsen and John Cook in 1998 and Norman and Steve Elkington in 2005.Scramble is one of those formats where you have to go at it and shoot lights out, Day said. It definitely helps when you have a partner who hits it down the middle all the time and putts great.They were 12 under on the last 12 holes at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, making eagles on Nos. 13 and 14 and birdies on Nos. 9-12 and 15-18.Its great to be able to read the putt together, really put our minds together, because hes a great putter, Day said. He always has been.Defending champions Matt Kuchar and Harris English opened with a 57. They birdied 14 of their last 15 holes.To go 15 is great, Kuchar said. To go 17 is quite amazing.All 12 teams were 11 under or better. The teams will play a modified alternate shot Friday and close with a better-ball round Saturday.English thinks they separated themselves last year in the modified alternate shot.I feel like we can do the same thing as we did last year, English said. Kooch is driving it great right now, so were going to kind of lean on that.Keegan Bradley-Camilo Villegas, Graeme McDowell-Gary Woodland and Ryan Palmer-Jimmy Walker shot 59.Patrick Reed played two days after wife Justine suffered a grand mal seizure.We are really fortunate that she is OK and lucky that I was in the room with her to save her from drowning, Reed saidReed, a late replacement for Chris Kirk, teamed with Brandt Snedeker to shoot 61. They were tied for 10th.(Previous version of story incorrectly listed speaker as Kuchar instead of English in quote.) Donte Moncrief Jersey .A caravan greeted the former Boston Red Sox pitcher at the airport and took him to a public park in Santo Domingo, where a crowd lined a 19-mile stretch of highway to catch a glimpse of him.Once at the park, Martinez went on stage accompanied by players David Ortiz and Robinson Cano as merengue music played and fireworks lit up the sky. Andrew Norwell Jaguars Jersey .ca. Hi Kerry, Welcome back! Im sure you heard Peter Forsbergs comments last week regarding Canadian referees in the gold medal game. Seems to me that he was questioning the integrity and impartiality. http://www.shopthejaguarsonline.com/Elite-Will-Richardson-Jaguars-Jersey/ .B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes.Leeds United unveiled their new kit at an exclusive event for season ticket holders on Thursday. Their 2016-17 strip - designed by Italian company Kappa - stays with the traditional all-white design with the Kappa logo in a blue frame and sponsor 32Red also in Blue.The new home kit, produced by team-wear partners Kappa, was officially revealed at an exclusive event for Season Ticket Holders on Thursday evening. The fabric - a mix of polyester and spandex - has been treated to provide a dry fit, designed to bring elasticity and comfort to a light shirt, according to the clubs website.Winger Stuart Dallas modelled the kit at the unveiling and he told Sky Sports News HQQ: Ive had a good summer, and a good break, so Im looking forward to getting back into it. Ronnie Harrison Jaguars Jersey. The manager has been in contact and gave me a good break, which I needed after a long, hard season last year. Rob Green, Chris Wood and Stuart Dallas at Leeds kit launch The clubs signed some new players and competition brings out the best in players. The team have bought into the new managers ideas so were raring to go for the new season. Also See: Leeds Utd video Leeds Utd fixtures Leeds Utd stats Get a £10 free bet! Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping NFL Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: هايدى كريم
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5693 Themen und 10585 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dasg234, jokergreen0220

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de