ition.Those are regrets we do have, but still its very difficult to look back at the minute and think, we were in top spot. We j

in Zertifikate 17.11.2017 09:11
von jokergreen0220 | 388 Beiträge

MIAMI -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Spains Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 6-1, 6-2 on Monday to reach the fourth round of the Sony Open for the first time in his career. Los Angeles Kings Jerseys . For the last two years, Raonic had stalled at the third-round stage at Crandon Park. He withdrew last year due to strep throat and suffered an injury the year before. Raonic, the No. 12 seed, needed just 56 minutes to complete the victory. He fired 10 aces and had service breaks on four of eight chances. The Canadian produced 26 winners and lost just five points on his serve in the match. "It was a good way to start the day with a quick win and an early match," Raonic said. The Canadian blew through the opening set in 25 minutes and took only slightly longer to secure the second. Raonic broke for a 2-1 lead in the second set and didnt look back. He said he was particularly pleased with his service game and felt he had made strides since his win over the 55th-ranked Spaniard in Davis Cup play last year. "Ive improved in general on second serve," Raonic said. "That allows me to better take advantage of my opportunities." Raonic, who did not face a break point, will next play Germanys Benjamin Becker. "Its going to be tough no matter who I play," he said. "I always know the opponents can play well. But its up to me to do what I need to do to win. "My good serving gives me confidence, it makes my days a lot easier." The 23-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., played with a sleeve on his right arm for the second straight match. "I was using a lotion and it didnt react well to the sun," he said. "The sleeve is just for protection, thats all." In doubles play, the sixth-seeded duo of Torontos Daniel Nestor and Serbias Nenad Zimonjic were to play Robin Haase of the Netherlands and Britains Jonathan Marray later in the day. Dustin Brown Jersey . Scolari says that although Brazilians have the right to complain about the government and demand improvements, perhaps the protests wont be coming at the "right time. Custom Los Angeles Kings Jerseys .ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. http://www.officialkingshockey.com/Marcel-Dionne-Jersey/ . The government says top golfers are expected to compete in the PGA Tour event at the Ashburn Golf Club in the suburb of Fall River from July 3-6 and again next year.Per Mertesacker insists criticism of Arsene Wenger and the Arsenal players has left the squad determined to end the season on a high. Arsenal were top of the Premier League table in January and in the Champions League and FA Cup, but a poor run of form saw them eliminated from both cup competitions while they now sit 13 points behind league leaders Leicester.The Gunners face West Brom at the Emirates on Thursday, live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm, and Mertesacker believes Arsenal can win their final five matches if they stick together. A late strike from Yannick Bolasie held Arsenal to a 1-1 draw at the Emirates on Sunday When asked if criticism makes the team keen to prove doubters wrong, the defender told Sky Sports News HQ: Certainly. It has never been different. There have always been rumours and always been criticism, but the group is always strongest when we stick to each other.We went through a difficult period in my time at Arsenal in these years, and we always came back stronger. The one thing we missed out was to be consistent over the season.That is a criticism we have to face and I have no doubt the group will grow, even when everyone expected us to win something this year. I think as long as the team is still hungry, still wants to go for it, thats going to be the key. As long as we keep that, we have the opportunity to get 15 points out of the five games. Then lets see what the outcome is.A 1-1 draw at home to Crystal Palace has left Arsenal in a battle to secure a top-four finish, and Mertesacker, who slammed his teams indiscipline on Tuesday, believes their attacking philosophy has cost them at times this season. Arsene Wenger is unconcerned that some Arsenal season ticket holders have returned their tickets for their game against West Brom We are team that likes to play forward, likes to play an offensive style, he added. Butch Goring Jersey. We like to play to keep ourselves in positions where we get into the next attack, but we have to be more cautious about coming back and being behind the ball together.We missed a lot of chances. Weve had a lot of opportunities throughout this season to be in a better position.Those are regrets we do have, but still its very difficult to look back at the minute and think, we were in top spot. We just have to go for it now, there is no other solution for us.Watch Arsenal v West Brom live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm, or watch live for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Wenger: Im staying put Sky Live: Arsenal v West Brom Sanchez and Ozil can wait Arsene incredibly unlucky Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ugolfwarp
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 580 Themen und 5204 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de