owback.com/]Cheap Jersyes[/url] [url=http://www.che

in Novaline tipps 10.08.2018 08:03
von dasg234 | 2.693 Beiträge

Max Verstappen insists Nico Rosberg did not attempt to turn in properly during their controversial moment at the German Grand Prix, saying it was similar to the Mercedes collision in Austria.On lap 30 Rosberg made a late lunge down the inside of Verstappen, who had to bail out and drive across a run-off area. The stewards later handed Rosberg a five-second time penalty which dropped him behind both Red Bull drivers and out of podium contention.Speaking after the race Verstappen, who was sitting next to Lewis Hamilton in the post-race press conference, made a light reference to the Mercedes drivers controviersial collision in Austria. On that occasion, Rosberg had appeared to drive straight on at a corner when Hamilton attempted to pass around the outside, something which earned him a ten-second penalty after the race.?I think he was quite far so he braked really late and at one point I thought he was going to run into me, so I opened up and he didnt turn in and I had to go straight and I had to go off track otherwise we would have crashed.... Lewis knows! Verstappen said, smiling. It happened and he got a five-second penalty. So I was trying to stay within five seconds to get him back at the pitstop.Rosberg was unimpressed on the radio during the race, insisting Verstappen had moved under braking and that he had been at full steering lock at all times.When told what Rosberg had said later in the TV pen, Verstappen replied: Well I could still see his hands going straight so I dont know if thats full lock.He braked really late and as soon as he came next to me he just didnt turn in, a bit like in Austria so he just forced me to go off the track, when he easily would have made the corner.Mercedes non-executive chairman Niki Lauda agreed the penalty was understandable, saying Rosberg simply went too wide at the corner. Wholesale Jerseys USA .Y. - General manager Billy King says the Brooklyn Nets are looking to add a big man and confirmed the team worked out centre Jason Collins, who would become the first openly gay active NBA player if signed. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.cheapjerseysthrowback.com/ . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. China Jerseys Authentic . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Kevin Pietersen has admitted that he would not be comfortable touring Bangladesh in the current circumstances.The ECB announced on Thursday that Englands Test and ODI tour of the country would go ahead as planned after assurances from the Bangladesh government. A terrorist attack in Dhaka in July left many dead but a delegation of ECB and PCA officials visited Bangladesh in recent days and concluded that the security measures in place assured the team of safety.But Pietersen says that he would be unwilling to go at present and feels that senior England players, especially those with families, will be equally reluctant.Its not somewhere Id like to be for the next six weeks, Pietersen told ESPNcricinfo. The young ODI side might not have too many issues, but the older Test side might have a few issues.Some of the older guys might have kids and other responsibilities, and might think How can I get out of going to Bangladesh? They may think of this as an opportunity to get out of a Bangladesh tour. Theyll be looking at it. I know a lot of journalists dont want to go to Bangladesh. So its going to be tough.This is going to be one of the hardest decisions Alastair Cook has to make. Would I want to go? No. But I dont think one guy can pull out. If one goes, youve all got to go. It would be difficult to pull out of the tour.Pietersen was captain of the England team that returned to India in late 2008 after the terrorist attacks in Mumbai. Having originally abandoned the tour during the ODI series, Pietersen was at the forefront of those arguing that the team should return to play the two Test series.But now, as aa father of two, he admits it would be a much harder decision.dddddddddddd And he accepts that he now has greater sympathy for those players who were originally less keen to return to India - not least Steve Harmison and Andrew Flintoff - due to their responsibilities as parents.Ultimately, the whole squad, including Flintoff and Harmison, returned to India. But there was cynicism from some players over Pietersens motives for wanting to return and he feels the episode damaged a lot of relationships.Thats why Ive said I wasnt the right person to captain England at the time, Pietersen said. I didnt understand the circumstances of the guys who had kids at that time. I didnt understand it at all.I think it damaged a lot of relationships for me with the side and senior players. I wish I wasnt captain of England at that time.I did it before I had kids. It makes a huge difference. Your responsibilities change. Your priorities change. It would have been a harder decision.Pietersen was speaking at Wellington College where his charitable foundation (The KP24 Foundation) is running a residential camp for 70 young people, many of them from ethnic minorities and quite a few refugees fleeing war, identified by county cricket boards and the Chance to Shine charity.This is about helping kids, he said. Its what Ive dedicated myself to since Ive calmed down on my cricketing front. I hope this is my legacy. Its far more important than a stupid sport.For more information visit kp24foundation.com Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: هايدى كريم
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5755 Themen und 10648 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, tujue, zhangsan520

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de