Its the quiet period for news in the NFL, but one of the leagues biggest headline makers is doing his best to liven things up fo

in HTC HD2 Programme 25.11.2017 04:41
von jokergreen0220 | 505 Beiträge

Its the quiet period for news in the NFL, but one of the leagues biggest headline makers is doing his best to liven things up for fans waiting for training camps to open. Custom Houston Rockets Jerseys . Seattle Seahawks superstar Richard Sherman, widely considered to be the leagues top cornerback, is carrying his war of words with Michael Crabtree into the off-season. Appearing on Discovery Channels debut episode of American Muscle, Sherman picked up his riff with Crabtree right where it left off in last years NFC Championship game. “Its not going to be something that goes away,” Sherman said of his feud with Crabree, according to a report from USA Today. “I hope to play him every year for the rest of my career and choke him out. Theres not much else I can say about the subject. Nobody will understand it but him and me. Thats all that needs to understand.” Sherman stole some of the spotlight of Seattles NFC Championship win over the San Francisco 49ers with a post-game rant directed at Crabtree, a wide receiver for the 49ers. The two had been matchup up at points during the game and Sherman broke up a potential game-winning pass to Crabtree in the end zone with just seconds left on the clock. For his part, Crabtree isnt biting back, saying hes tired of the off-field issues making news. "Ive been doing this for a while," Crabtree told ESPN. "Ive been playing, Ive been to the top of the totem pole since high school. So its nothing new to me." “When I win, its no hoorah. Im not yelling. But like I said, Im getting [tired of] talking about these guys. I concentrate on football.” The Seahawks and 49ers first play November 27 next year. Robert Horry Jersey . "I only want to go through this one more time," Crosby said Friday. The 24-year-old captain hasnt played since the symptoms resurfaced following a loss to Boston on Dec. 5. Doctors allowed him to return to full practice on Tuesday and while Crosby is pleased with the way his body is responding he refuses to put on his return. Clint Capela Jersey . -- Brady Heslip scored a season-high 20 points to help Baylor beat No. http://www.therocketsofficial.com/Authentic-Luc-Mbah-a-Moute-Rockets-Jersey/ . - Pittsburgh Steelers president Art Rooney II says the NFL has told the team it will not be docked a pick in this years draft for coach Mike Tomlins foray onto the field against Baltimore last November.KREFELD, Germany -- Sam Soliman of Australia won the IBF middleweight title Saturday with a unanimous decision over Felix Sturm of Germany. Soliman was the more active fighter throughout the bout and kept coming at the champion throughout the 12 rounds. Sturm may have landed the bigger punches but there were too few of them. Soliman won withh a big margin on all three cards. Trevor Ariza Jersey. One judge had him the winner with a score of 117-111, the other two scored it 118-110. The Australian also won a decision against Sturm in February 2013 but the fight was later ruled a no contest, when Soliman tested positive for a banned stimulant. He was banned for nine months. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DYCHODOHIEDE
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 985 Themen und 5704 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de