KANSAS CITY, Kan. [url=http://www.ravensauthoritystore.com/Authentic-Michael-Crabtree-Rave ns-Jersey/]Michael Crabtree Jersey[/ur

in VOIP 17.08.2018 04:23
von jokergreen0220 | 1.740 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Kan. Michael Crabtree Jersey . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Seth Sinovic hadnt found the net since last years Eastern Conference semifinals. But the Argentinian centre forward and the hard-working hometown left back both came up big on Wednesday night, with clutch goals that lifted Sporting Kansas City into the East finals with a 3-1 overtime victory over the New England Revolution. Sinovic scored in the 79th minute to force the extra period, nine minutes after Dmitry Imbongos goal forced a 1-all tie in Wednesdays match and gave the Revolution a 3-2 aggregate lead in the two-match series. Then, 23 minutes into overtime, Bieler -- a late second-half substitute -- delivered the series-winner off a cross from Benny Feilhaber. "I think this game shows the character that our team has," said Sinovic, whose only previous career goal came last year in Sportings East semifinal loss to Houston. "We were down two goals in New England and needed a goal to make things a little more realistic coming home, and then they tied it tonight and we needed another goal. So hopefully we can bring that to the next round." Bieler, who entered in the 84th minute, led Sporting with 10 goals in the regular season. But the designated players minutes had fallen off in recent months, and he last scored on a penalty kick on Sept. 7 against Columbus. "He and I had a talk here last week," manager Peter Vermes said. "I said to him, Theres more soccer to play here. You dont understand yet what the playoff environment is like, but the opportunities are going to come and youre going to stick one away for us, maybe two, and theyre going to be big goals. He is what he is. Hes a goal-scorer, and its great to see him get his confidence on that goal because we need him down the stretch here." Defender Aurelien Collin also scored for Sporting, who will open the conference finals against Houston on Saturday. Collin knocked in a deflection in the 41st minute for his second goal of the post-season, but Dimitry Imbongos goal, a free kick in the 70th minute tied Wednesdays leg at 1 and put the Revolution up 3-2 on aggregate. Sporting finished with a 32-5 advantage in shots and could have put in one more goal late in overtime, but Graham Zusi hit the crossbar with Revolution keeper Matt Reis injured outside of the penalty area. "We tried, and I felt we had a couple chances here and there," New England coach Jay Heaps said. "We were hoping to get to penalties because we were hanging on and we thought we had the advantage there." Robert Griffin III Ravens Jersey . Pinch-hitter Tommy Medica singled in the go-ahead run in the eighth inning and the Padres beat the Seattle Mariners 2-1 in their first home game since Gwynn died of cancer Monday. Anthony Averett Jersey . However, Therrien added that Galchenyuks status for next Wednesdays game against the Detroit Red Wings is questionable. Galchenyuk has been out since Jan. 6 with a broken right hand. http://www.ravensauthoritystore.com/ . The Maple Leafs handed their embattled head coach a two-year contract extension on Thursday, while at the same time announcing that assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon will not be back.BOSTON -- The suddenly high-scoring Boston Bruins are showing no mercy, even for the departed goalie who led them to the Stanley Cup. Milan Lucic scored twice and the Bruins spoiled Tim Thomas first game in Boston as a visitor with a 6-2 win over the Florida Panthers on Tuesday night. "I think I mightve enjoyed myself watching the State of the Union more," said Thomas, not a big fan of President Barack Obama, who delivered the speech at the same time as the Bruins were beating the Panthers for the sixth straight time. "No, probably not." In 2011, Thomas didnt accompany his teammates to the White House for the ceremony with Obama marking their championship that year. Boston scored six goals for the third straight game, following road wins of 6-1 and 6-3. The Atlantic Division leaders improved to 5-0-1 in their last six games. Why all that scoring for a team known for its defence? "Weve been able to get out of our zone cleanly and establish the rush," Lucic said. They kept going to the very end, with Carl Soderberg charging into the crease where an angry Thomas swung his stick, hitting Soderberg in the helmet with 4 seconds left. "With less than a minute left in the game and theyre up by four goals," Thomas said, "I took exception to that." Soderberg proclaimed his innocence. "I was just going for the rebound," he said. "We cant stop playing." Even if the opposing goalie was Thomas, who won the Conn Smythe Trophy as playoff MVP with the Bruins in 2011. He spent one more season with them, took last season off and then joined the Panthers. "Tims always going to be a part of this organization for what hes done," Boston coach Claude Julien said, "but we just have to look at him as the opposing goalie." Zdeno Chara, Reilly Smith, Shawn Thornton and David Krejci also scored for Boston, which led 4-0 until Brad Boyes connected for Florida with 2:33 left in the second period. Dmitry Kulikov added a power-play goal for the Panthers 4 minutes into the third. "All four lines are putting the puck in the net," Krejci said. "Thats good to see."t; Fans applauded lightly when Thomas was introduced as the starting goalie. Lamar Jackson Jersey. But after Thornton made it 5-2 just more than 8 minutes into the third period, they derisively chanted, "Thomas! Thomas!" "I didnt really hear it too much," Thomas said. "There were really not a lot of feelings." Thomas played against the Bruins for the first time on Oct. 17 in Bostons 3-2 win at Florida. He travelled with the Panthers to Boston but did not play Nov. 7 in the Bruins 4-1 victory. For the second consecutive game, the Bruins were the early aggressors, outshooting the Panthers 19-8 in the first period. On Monday night, Boston took 18 of the first 20 shots in a 6-3 win over the New York Islanders. Lucic gave the Bruins a 1-0 lead at 7:41 of the first period on a rebound after Thomas stopped Jarome Iginlas shot from the right circle. Lucic was initially credited with the second goal less than 8 minutes later when Charas 45-foot shot from the right appeared to hit him before bouncing over Thomas and trickling into the net. The scoring was changed when it was determined that the puck hit Thomas glove, not Lucic. But that didnt stop a few spectators from throwing hats on the ice early in the second, thinking Lucic had completed a hat trick when he scored his 15th of the season on a short backhand. Smith made it 4-0 with his team-leading 18th goal at 14:54 of the second on a pass across the slot from Soderberg. He beat Thomas to the open side of the net. "That wasnt (Thomas) best game," Panthers coach Peter Horachek said, "but I dont think there were a lot of solid efforts by many of the players." After Boyes ruined Tuukka Rasks bid for his fourth shutout in 13 decisions, Kulikov made it 4-2. His goal ended an 0-for-43 power-play drought for the Panthers over their previous 13 games and the first two periods Tuesday. Rask finished with 28 saves. NOTES: Sean Bergenheims assist on Kulikovs goal was his 150th NHL point. It came in his 100th game with the Panthers. ... Bruins forward Chris Kelly played for the first time since missing 22 games with a broken leg. ... Boston is 12-2 in its last 14 home games. Cheap Canadiens Jerseys Cheap Predators Jerseys Cheap Devils Jerseys Cheap Islanders Jerseys Cheap Rangers Jerseys Cheap Senators Jerseys Cheap Flyers Jerseys Cheap Penguins Jerseys Cheap Sharks Jerseys Cheap Blues Jerseys Cheap Lightning Jerseys Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys Cheap Canucks Jerseys Cheap Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Capitals Jerseys Cheap Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: loegmrntdherid1
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6576 Themen und 11511 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, tujue, zhangsan520

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de