MUNICH, Germany -- German prosecutors said Monday they wont appeal against Uli Hoeness 3 1/2-year sentence for tax evasion, clea

in Symbian 27.08.2018 05:50
von jokergreen0220 | 1.980 Beiträge

MUNICH, Germany -- German prosecutors said Monday they wont appeal against Uli Hoeness 3 1/2-year sentence for tax evasion, clearing the way for the former Bayern Munich president to start his prison term. Cheap Derrius Guice Jersey . Hoeness, one of German footballs most prominent figures, was convicted last Thursday of evading about 28.5 million euros ($39.6 million) in taxes via an undeclared Swiss bank account. He subsequently said he wouldnt appeal and resigned as Bayern president. Prosecutors also are entitled to appeal in Germany and could have sought a tougher sentence. At the trial, they called for a 5 1/2-year sentence; the legal maximum for tax evasion is 10 years. But Munich prosecutors have decided not to appeal, the court said. Hoeness is now likely to go to prison in a few weeks. Germanys opposition Left Party criticized the prosecutors decision, saying it could prevent further details of Hoeness financial dealings from coming to light. As evidence came out during last weeks trial, the amount of tax Hoeness is said to have dodged increased by the day from the 3.5 million euros he was initially charged with. That raised questions of where Hoeness, who also co-owns a sausage factory, got the millions he claimed to have used to speculate on the currency markets. "Now many questions will remain forever unanswered," Left Party chairman Bernd Riexinger told German daily Handelsblatt. Bayern should put in place an independent panel to investigate whether there was any link between Hoeness money and the club, he said. Hoeness has insisted the account was in his name only. Redskins Jerseys Online . The Red Sox maintained a share of the AL wild-card lead Tuesday night, using four home runs to beat the Baltimore Orioles 8-7 and set up a dramatic conclusion to the regular season. The skidding Red Sox were 6-19 this month before rebounding to edge the last-place Orioles. Cheap Redskins Jerseys China .com) - On a night the Bulls played without Derrick Rose, it was time for Pau Gasol to take charge. http://www.cheapredskinsjerseyselite.com/ . The Blue Jackets announced the injury through their official Twitter account Friday afternoon. Gaborik, 31, has scored five goals and six assists in 17 games with the Blue Jackets in 2013-14. Rashard Mendenhall has had a pretty solid career. He rushed for over 1,000 yards on two occasions and appeared in two Super Bowls. However, at age 26, he decided to walk away from the game to explore some of his other interests, including writing. Mendenhall blogged about his retirement on Huffington Post. He writes: "I look forward to chasing my desires and passions without restriction, and to sharing them with anyone who wants to come along with me! And Ill start with writing!" Mendenhall also touches on some of his other interests in the blog: "Over my career, because of my interests in dance, art and literature, my very calm demeanor, and mmy apparent lack of interest in sporting events on my Twitter page, people in the sporting world have sometimes questioned whether or not I love the game of football. Cheap Trey Quinn Jersey. I do. I always have. " But most prevalently, like other NFL players who have opted for early retirement, he cites health concerns: "I no longer wish to put my body at risk for the sake of entertainment. I think about the rest of my life and I want to live it with much quality. And physically, I am grateful that I can walk away feeling as good as I did when I stepped into it." Mendenhalls entire blog post can be read here: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4931316 Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Braves Jerseys Cheap Orioles Jerseys Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap White Sox Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Indians Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Tigers Jerseys Cheap Astros Jerseys Cheap Royals Jerseys Cheap Angels Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fenghuang
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9931 Themen und 14954 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
dasg234

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de