FLIMS, Switzerland -- Winnipegs Braden Calvert and Edmontons Kelsey Rocque are headed for the playoffs at the world junior curli

in Spiele 01.09.2018 10:39
von jokergreen0220 | 1.195 Beiträge

FLIMS, Switzerland -- Winnipegs Braden Calvert and Edmontons Kelsey Rocque are headed for the playoffs at the world junior curling championships after both Canadian teams won their final two games on Sunday, the last day of the round-robin portion of the tournament. Cheap Leonard Fournette Jersey . Rocque and her rink of Keely Brown, Taylor McDonald, Claire Tully, alternate Alison Kotylak and coach Amanda-Dawn Coderre secured their spot in the Page 1-2 playoff against Korea after defeating both Scotland and Denmark to finish in second place. The Canadians needed an extra end to squeak out a 7-6 win over Scotlands Gina Aitken in their first game on Sunday. Riding a four-game winning streak into the final game of the round robin, Rocque scored a huge seven points in the eighth end to nail down a 12-7 victory over Denmarks Christine Svensen (0-9). "They had an unfortunate break in that end and we were fortunate enough to capitalize," said Rocque about the unusual score of seven. "It was the wrong side of the inch for Denmark with a lot of their stones in that end." The Canadian women enter the playoffs in second place with a 7-2 record behind South Koreas Kyeong-Ae Kim, also at 7-2, who defeated Canada in the round robin. Calvert and his junior mens team of Kyle Kurz, Lucas Van Den Bosch, Brendan Wilson, alternate Matt Dunstone and coach Tom Clasper are also off to the playoffs after wrapping up the round robin with two lopsided victories. The Canadians needed only six ends to dispatch American Jake Vukich 8-1 in a game that Canada controlled from the start. They scored three in the first end and had built a 7-1 lead by the fifth-end break. A steal in six put the game away. "We got off to another good start and had all the momentum the whole game, I think, and we were in control," said Calvert. In their final game of the round robin, Calvert and crew cruised to a 9-1 win over Sebastian Wunderer of Austria who came into the game with a 3-5 record. Canada scored four in the fifth and stole another two in the sixth to put the game out of reach. Norway will play Scotland in the mens Page 1-2 . Calvert finishes the round robin in third place with a 6-3 record and will play the winner of the tiebreaker between Italys Amos Mosaner and Switzerlands Yannick Schwaller in the Page 3-4 playoff on Tuesday. Cheap Lerentee McCray Jersey .com) - Delon Wright scored 17 points and No. Cheap Taven Bryan Jersey . What they did need, the Devils got from Patrik Elias. Elias scored a power-play goal 40 seconds into overtime to give the New Jersey Devils a 3-2 victory over the Dallas Stars. http://www.cheapjaguarsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-barry-church-jersey . The 55th-ranked Istomin saved 11 of 14 break points to win in just over two hours, setting up a second round meeting with Australian Marinko Matosevic. It was the Uzbeks third win in three matches against fifth-seeded Kohlschreiber, the 2007 and 2012 tournament winner.Haseeb Hameed says his Test debut for England was a surreal experience but one he thoroughly enjoyed as the first Test against India in Rajkot ended in a draw. Hameed hit a classy 82 in Englands second innings to help set-up a final-day victory push; the tourists ending four wickets short of a win.I really enjoyed it out there, said Hameed. I was quite nervous in the first innings, but second time around I tried to just think of it as any other game. There was a challenge in front of us to try and set up the game, and thankfully it went all right.I felt more comfortable the longer I spent out in the middle, and I tried not to think about myself as an individual, but about what the team wanted and required me to do. Alec Stewart and James Taylor analyse Hameeds debut performance for England Id be lying if I said I wasnt disappointed to miss out on a century. But it was tougher to score freely this morning; it was turning a bit more, and the ball was reversing.It was another challenge, and Im confident every single experience I have on this tour will make me a better player.Ive seen a picture of the moment when I went through to my fifty and my dad was quite emotional, which is understandable.As proud and as happy as I am, I am sure they are just as proud and happy. Everything I experience, I think they experience tenfold more. A roundup of the action as England looked to force a victory over India on day five of the first Test in Rajkot Alastair Cook was giving a masterclass to me and the England under-19s 12 months ago, and he mentioned to me, who would have thought a year on wed be stood together in the middle for England?Its quite surreal how quickly everything has happened, but Im trying to take it all in my stride. Cheap Jaelen Strong Jersey. Cook (130) did himself go on to three figures, notching a 30th Test ton, and fifth in India, but it was his 19-year-old opening partner who he was full of praise for.It was a brilliant knock, absolutely fantastic, said Cook. Weve certainly found a batsman there, no doubt about it. We hear from captains Alastair Cook and Virat Kohli after the drawn first Test in Rajkot I already thought he looked the real deal in the first innings, but then to go and play like that in the second was brilliant.We were batting under pressure in that second innings, and the way Hameed played helped hugely in our efforts to win the game today.We wanted to set them a score that they couldnt get so that the only two chances of a result were us to win or a draw. Right at the end though they just held on. India vs England November 17, 2016, 3:30am Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Watch live coverage from the second Test between India and England, from 3.30am on Thursday on Sky Sports 2 HD. Also See: India hold off England charge WATCH: Day Five highlights Scorecard Five things: Rajkot Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: allspiceberry143
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5084 Themen und 9955 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
dasg234, jokergreen0220, zhangsan520

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de