TOKYO -- Canada was 1-1 after Fridays opening day of play in a Davis Cup tie against Japan. [url=http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysa

in Symbian 05.09.2018 04:58
von jokergreen0220 | 1.740 Beiträge

TOKYO -- Canada was 1-1 after Fridays opening day of play in a Davis Cup tie against Japan. Authentic Josh Malone Jersey . In the opener of the World Group first-round series, world No. 18 Kei Nishikori defeated Peter Polansky of Thornhill, Ont., in straight sets 6-4, 6-4, 6-4. Polansky, who is ranked 135th in the world in mens singles, had replaced Milos Raonic on Canadas Davis Cup team after Raonic pulled out a left foot injury on Thursday. But Canada pulled even in the second match when Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., a 29-year-old veteran of 19 Davis Cup ties, defeated Go Soeda 6-4, 7-6 (2), 6-1. "Its 1-1 and both No.1 players did their job," said Canadian captain Martin Laurendeau. "Its a big point for us especially after we lost Milos so we are happy with today. We always like to savour the win a little bit but then we will regroup and focus on doubles tomorrow which is always a critical point in the tie." Next up is a doubles match Saturday featuring Toronto veteran Daniel Nestor and Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil, followed by two more singles matches Sunday. Fridays first set of the day was one of shifting momentum as Nishikori jumped out to a 2-0 lead but Polansky came back to win four straight games and go up a break. Nishikori then took the control back, claiming the next four games and the set. Nishikori increased his level even further in the second and third sets, running Polansky all over the court with his defensive play. "I think we both played really well today and there werent too many lapses of focus," said Polansky. "The difference was he played a bit better on some of the bigger points. He converted more break points than I did and we had a lot of long rallies which he did better on as well." In the second match, Soeda went up a quick break but Dancevic won the final five games of the first set to take the early lead. The second set was evenly matched as both players held serve through to a tiebreak where Dancevic fed off the small but noisy Canadian crowd to up his game. Dancevic carried that dominance into the third to close it out and give Canada a much needed point. "I was really happy with my performance today," said Dancevic. "He started off really well and it made me focus more to get back into it. As the match went on I got more and more confidence and was able to finish really strong. The Canadian crowd was great and they really motivated me and kept me in the zone today. The team and bench also got behind me and that little bit of extra emotion to get going again makes a difference." The winner of the best-of-five tie will move on to the quarter-finals in April versus the winner of the first-round tie between Czech Republic and the Netherlands. The losing team will have to play a World Group playoff tie in September to retain their spot in the top level of the competition. Authentic Kevin Huber Jersey .35 million. The right-hander had agreed last February to a deal that pays him $3.775 million this year and allows him to earn an additional $225,000 in bonuses based on games finished. Authentic Shawn Williams Jersey . Ozuna hit Reeds 2-2 pitch off the batters eye far above the 407-foot sign in straightaway centre. It was the fifth blown save in 25 tries for Reed (1-5) and the ninth home run the closer has allowed in 38 appearances. Nuno, acquired in the deal that sent Brandon McCarthy to the New York Yankees, gave up three hits, struck out a career-high seven and walked one in seven innings. http://www.cheapbengalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-malik-jefferson-jersey . The 25-year-old native of Milford, Conn., has 18 points in 41 games this season. The five-foot-eight 166-pound centre also has 28 points (10-18) in 15 games with AHL Oklahoma City.TSN rocks the house from March 1-9 to deliver all the action from Canadas national mens curling championship, the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier, live from Kamloops, B.C. In total, Canadas Sports Leader delivers 70-plus hours of exclusive live coverage, all the way from Draw 1 (Saturday, March 1) at 4:30 p.m. ET to the Final on Sunday, March 9 at 7:30 p.m. ET. In addition, French-language coverage of the Brier is available on RDS2, with live coverage of the Final airing on RDS. Once the preliminary draws have been played, TSN revisits the tournament highlights and previews the Final during the 30-minute Tim Hortons Championship Preview Special on Sunday, March 9 at 7 p.m. ET. TSNs esteemed broadcast team will be at the Interior Savings Centre in Kamloops, B.C. to call the action. The team is led by Canadas preeminent curling voice Vic Rauter, Olympic gold medallist Linda Moore, and two-time Brier champion and Olympic gold medallist Russ Howard, as well as TSNs Bryan Mudryk and three-time Scotties winner Cathy Gauthier. This years Brier field is highlighted by 2011 World Champion Jeff Stoughton (Team Manitoba), who is looking to add to his three career titles. Former Brier winneer and 2010 World Champion Kevin Koe (Team Alberta) returns to the tournament to compete against his brother Jamie Koe (Team Northwest Territories/Yukon). Authentic Ryan Hewitt Jersey. Rounding out the field are 2006 Brier champ Jean-Michel Ménard (Team Québec); 11-time provincial champion Brad Gushue (Team Newfoundland and Labrador); John Morris (Team British Columbia); Jamie Murphy (Team Nova Scotia); James Grattan (Team New Brunswick); Jeff Currie (Team Northern Ontario); Eddie MacKenzie (Team Prince Edward Island); Steve Laycock (Team Saskatchewan); and Greg Balsdon (Team Ontario). Fans can visit TSN Digital platforms to keep up to date with all the latest scores, news, video highlights, and tweets from the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier. Fans can also join the conversation by visiting Facebook.com/TSNCurling, following @TSNCurling, @TSNVicRauter and @BryanMudryk, and by using the hashtags #Brier and #TSN on Twitter. Following the Brier, TSN heads to Saint John, N.B. to deliver exclusive live coverage of the 2014 Ford World Womens Curling Championship, running March 15-23, 2014. CLICK HERE for TSNs broadcast schedule for the 2014 Tim Hortons Brier. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: loegmrntdherid1
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6576 Themen und 11511 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, tujue, zhangsan520

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de