PORTLAND, Ore. [url=http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseysstore.com/]Wholesale Warriors Jerseys[/url] . -- Austin Ernst won the LPGA To

in Symbian 05.09.2018 04:58
von jokergreen0220 | 1.195 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. Wholesale Warriors Jerseys . -- Austin Ernst won the LPGA Tours Portland Classic on Sunday with a par on the first hole of a playoff against South Koreas I.K. Kim. It was the first professional victory for the 22-year-old Ernst, who shot a 5-under 67 in the final round to get to 14 under at Columbia Edgewater. Kim, the first- and second-round leader, carded a 68. Kim missed an eight-foot par putt in the playoff that handed the win to the American. A year ago as a rookie in Portland, Ernst shot a third-round 62 on the way to a ninth-place finish. In Ernsts mind, Columbia Edgewater was a likely place for her first career win. "A lot of good memories coming into this year. I was very confident coming in, knowing I could make a lot of birdies," Ernst said. "I knew that I didnt have to do anything special today because I had three really good rounds to start with. Coming down the stretch, I was very proud of how I handled everything." Ernst pulled into contention with a 5-under 31 on the front nine, highlighted by a chip-in eagle at the par-5 fifth. Kim made four birdies and no bogeys. South Koreans So Yeon Ryu and Chella Choi tied for third at 12 under. Ryu, last weeks Canadian Womens Open winner, shot 70, while Choi had a 68. Ernst was in control after she converted a long birdie putt at the par-4 14th to get to 16 under and a two-stroke lead. But she stumbled down the stretch, missing the green at Nos. 17 and 18, resulting in bogeys. That opened the door for Kim and Ryu, but only Kim capitalized. At the par-4 18th, Kim missed the green long with her second shot, but chipped to three feet and made the par putt to force a playoff. Ryu, at 14 under heading into 18, made double bogey after hitting her second shot from a fairway bunker into a greenside pond. Ernst finished about 20 minutes before Kim and Ryu. First thing Ernst did, after signing her card, was call her father Mark. "Those are probably two of the hardest holes on the course. When I talked to my dad, he said if you made those bogeys anywhere else in the round, no one would say anything different. So, really solid round," Ernst said. In the playoff, Ernst rolled a 35-foot putt to within 18 inches. Kim missed the green with her second shot, chipped to within eight feet, and then missed the par putt. Kim, a three-time LPGA winner, was bidding for her first victory since 2010. After playing the entire final round without a bogey, Kim made one during the playoff. "Ive been missing quite a few of those. I think its just the speed of the green," Kim said. "I played in a lot of playoffs, but I havent won one yet. So it was in the back of my mind. But she deserves it." At 18, Ryu was in position to win the tournament outright or earn a spot in the playoff, but her tee shot landed in a bunker. It got worse when Ryu hit her approach into the water. "These days I have been struggling with hitting fairway bunker shots. As you saw, my result was really bad," Ryu said. "It feels great to be in contention again, and I saw a lot of positive things this week, so honestly, Im disappointed with my finish, but still happy with my result." The three third-round leaders faded. South Koreas Mi Jung Hur shot 73 to finish at 10 under, while defending champion Suzann Pettersen of Norway and Spains Carlota Ciganda were at 9 under after 74s. Frances Karine Icher shot the days low round of 66 to join a group at 11 under that included Denmarks Line Vedel and South Koreas Na Yeon Choi and Eun Hee Ji. Choi shot a 68, while Vedel and Ji each had a 70. Anna Nordqvist of Sweden was at 8 under after carding a 69. Juli Inkster, the 1999 champion, shot 72 to finish 6 under. Gigi Stoll, a senior at Beaverton High School who won the Portland Classic Amateur Open to earn a berth in the field, shot her third 71 of the tournament to finish at 1 under. South Koreas Jeong Jang and Hee Won Han played in their final LPGA event after announcing their retirement early last week. Jang was even par after a 72, while Han finished at 3 over following a 72. Jang was a three-time runner-up at Portland during her career. "Good to retire here. Im never going to forget Portland," Jang said. The LPGA Tour takes a one-week break before the seasons fifth major, the Evian Championship in France from Sept. 11-14. Pettersen is the defending champion. Jacob Evans Jersey . The Senators return from a lengthy layoff caused by Wednesdays attack on Parliament Hill to host the New Jersey Devils on Saturday night. Cheap Warriors Jerseys China . 1. Lions WR Calvin Johnson (6 REC, 101 YDS, 1 TD, 10 targets) leads receivers with 1,299 yards and 12 touchdowns, though his 118.1 receiving yards per game ranks second behind Clevelands Josh Gordon. Gordon (10 REC, 261 YDS, 2 TD, 15 targets) is emerging as a superstar, putting up huge numbers even with Jason Campbell and Brandon Weeden at quarterback. http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseysstore.com/?tag=authentic-nate-thurmond-jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking.ATLANTA -- Marlins manager Mike Redmond believes his team pitched well enough to win a three-game series at Turner Field. Unfortunately, Miamis batters produced just four runs. "We had several chances," Redmond said. "We were 1 for 7 today with runners in scoring position. Really, we scored on a blooper. Other than that -- 16 strikeouts -- thats a lot of strikeouts. We needed that big hit and didnt get it, and they did." Pinch-hitter Evan Gattis broke an eighth-inning tie with a two-run double off A.J. Ramos, and the Marlins lost 3-1 to Atlanta on Wednesday. With the score 1-all in the eighth, Mike Dunn (1-3) walked Chris Johnson with one out after the batter fell behind 0-2 in the count. Dan Uggla reached on a two-out infield single, Ramos relieved and Gattis, hitting for Jordan Schafer, doubled to left. "I had faith in my fastball, but when you throw it that far down the plate, anybody can hit it and hit it like he did," Ramos said. "It was just a bad pitch over the middle and he did what he was supposed to do with it." Gattis two-run, 10th-inning homer beat the Marlins 4-2 in the series opener. He is hitting .351 with five homers and 10 RBIs in his last 10 games, a span of 37 at-bats. "Today I saw three pitches and got one I could handle," Gattis said. "I was just trying to stay loose. It was the same thing as the other day with the home run. Just trying to stay loose against a guy with a lot of velocity." Aaron Harang allowed one run and six hits in six innings with 11 strikeouts and one walk, raising his ERA from 0.70 to 0.85. Braves pitchers struck out 16 in all, giving them 41 strikeouts and five walks -- one intentional -- in the three-game series. Miami pitchers struck out 37 and walked nine. "Especially against a team like this that can really pitch, you know that youre not going to get a whole lot of opportunities," Redmond said. "When yyou do, you need to take advantage of them. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic. ." David Carpenter (1-0) relieved with two on and two outs in the eighth and retired Casey McGehee on a flyout. Making his first appearance since his first blown save of the season on Monday, Craig Kimbrel retired Derek Dietrich on a flyout, then struck out Adeiny Hechavarria and Jarrod Saltalamacchia for his sixth save. Nathan Eovaldi gave up one run -- unearned -- and five hits in six innings. Miami lost two of three in the series, dropping to 1-8 on the road this year. Marlins reliever Carlos Marmol left in the seventh after straining his right hamstring on a walk to Jason Heyward. Ryan Doumits run-scoring single put the Braves ahead in the fourth. Giancarlo Stanton tied the score in the sixth with a bloop RBI double to left-centre. "We could have won the game," Ramos said. "We just didnt execute pitches like on my part, and some plays werent made and some things went their way. Thats the way the series was, and they took advantage of the mistakes that we made. We kind of just kept making them." NOTES: Jose Fernandezs 1-0 victory Tuesday over Alex Wood was the first game in which teams combined for at least 28 strikeouts and no walks since 1900, the teams said, citing the Elias Sports Bureau ... Fernandez, at 21 years, 265 days old, became the fourth-youngest pitcher with at least 14 strikeouts and no walks in a game. The others were Cincinnatis Gary Nolan in 1967, Dwight Gooden of the New York Mets twice in 1984 and the Chicago Cubs Kerry Wood in 1998. ... Miamis Christian Yelich has a 17-game hitting streak. ... Freddie Freeman went 0 for 10 in the series. ... The Marlins optioned RHP Arquimedes Caminero to Triple-A New Orleans and recalled RHP Carter Capps. ... Braves C Gerald Laird threw out Hechavarria at second on the games only stolen base attempt, ending the third. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Cheap Patriots Jerseys Cheap Bills Jerseys Cheap Jets Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys Cheap Redskins Jerseys Cheap Bears Jerseys Cheap Eagles Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Raiders Jerseys Cheap Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Panthers Jerseys Cheap Lions Jerseys Cheap Browns Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: allspiceberry143
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5084 Themen und 9955 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
dasg234, jokergreen0220, zhangsan520

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de