REGINA -- Corey Chamblin had seen this all before. [url=http://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.com/]Cheap MLB Jerseys[/url] . Sunday, fo

in Novaline tipps 21.09.2017 09:25
von jokergreen0220 | 388 Beiträge

REGINA -- Corey Chamblin had seen this all before. Cheap MLB Jerseys . Sunday, for the first time, he was able to enjoy it. With the Saskatchewan Roughriders trailing 25-16 after three quarters, quarterback Darian Durant came up with a blast from the past, rushing for 76 of his game-high 97 yards in the final frame to help propel the Riders to a 29-25 comeback win over the B.C. Lions in the CFLs West Division semifinal. The win also advanced Saskatchewan into the Western final for the first time since 2010, where they will face the Calgary Stampeders on Sunday at McMahon Stadium. Chamblin, Saskatchewans second-year head coach, was a defensive coach with Calgary in 2009 and 2010 when Durant ran for 29 and 51 yards, respectively, as the Riders beat the Stamps to advance to back-to-back Grey Cups. "Darian played like the Darian of old, the one that kept me out of a couple championship games," said Chamblin. "Darian stepped up to the plate when we needed him. We were struggling in a couple areas and Darian just stood up and took over." Durants first big run actually came on the final play of the third quarter when he scampered for 15 yards on second-and-nine from the Saskatchewan 50-yard line. Two plays later he did it again, this time going for 35 yards on second-and-10. Two plays after that he threw a 10-yard touchdown pass to Weston Dressler for the diminutive slotbacks second score of the game. "I told Coach I thought the quarterback draw was there," said Durant. "We had them pretty much outnumbered in the box. They were playing coverage a little bit and I felt like it was there. So Coach called my number and I was able to make some plays." That drive seemed to ignite the Riders running game which, to that point, had been virtually non-existent. The Lions had outrun Saskatchewan 162 yards to 35 by halftime. The Riders ran six times for 32 yards on their next possession and took their first lead since the first quarter on a 45-yard field goal from Chris Milo. Durant then added rushes of 28 and 13 yards on Saskatchewans final drive of the game and Milo capped the scoring with a 28-yard field goal, his fifth of the game. Hed missed his first one, from 38 yards, by putting it off the right upright before making five straight. "Better that than have them return it 110 yards for a touchdown," said Milo. "Uprights are kind of my best friend ... and enemy at the same time. But it is what it is. You just shake it off. And having the confidence of the guys on the sideline, Just get the next one, get the next one, and sure enough I did and we won the game." The Riders couldnt capitalize on strong field position early. On three straight drives they found themselves inside the B.C. 35-yard line but had to settle for six points, wasting a 55-yard circus catch from Taj Smith and a 56-yard kick return by Jock Sanders. Milo provided all Saskatchewans offence until the final three minutes of the half, hitting field goals from 40 and 29 yards while missing off the upright from 38. The miss was his fourth time hitting a post this season. Saskatchewan finally found the end zone after a screen pass from Durant to Kory Sheets turned into a 61-yard gain. Dressler outran J.R. LaRose on the next play for a four-yard TD grab to make it 14-13 B.C. B.C. took a 17-16 lead into halftime on precision 13-of-16 passing from Travis Lulay, who only threw four incompletions in all after the games opening drive. Lulay, making his first start since Sept. 15, completed passes to seven different receivers, including eight throws of 10 yards or more in the first half alone, to set up a pair of touchdown runs from Stefan Logan. Logan hit paydirt from 14 yards to open the second quarter and from two yards to cap an eight-minute drive later in the quarter. Lions kicker Paul McCallum and Milo traded field goals to end the half, Milos third of the game following a 43-yard pass from Durant to Smith that moved the Riders to the B.C. five. Durant was near-perfect as well, despite a couple close-call throws into double coverage, finishing 19-for-23 with 270 yards. He appeared not to be affected by the absence of injured receiver Chris Getzlaf either, connecting four times with Smith who had a game-high 126 yards receiving. Saskatchewan avoided disaster in the third quarter after coming up short on a long third-and-one near midfield when Kory Sheets was tackled short by Adam Bighill. Logan was then held to seven yards on back-to-back runs and the Lions could only manage a single on Paul McCallums 52-yard punt. Logan had been a key piece of the Lions rushing attack that went for 213 yards in the game. Thomas DeMarco scored on a one-yard run to give B.C. a 24-16 lead early in the third quarter. Lulay finished 20-for-26 passing for 211 yards. Cheap Colorado Rockies Jerseys . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. Wholesale Rockies Jerseys . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Duck Calling With several marquee centres available via trade and expected to be available via free agency, the Anaheim Ducks could be primed to be big players in the coming days. http://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.com/ . -- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have released veteran guard Davin Joseph, a mainstay on their offensive line over the past eight seasons. DUBLIN, Ohio -- With every swing, Hideki Matsuyama appeared to join a cast of top players throwing away a chance to win the Memorial. A tee shot in the water on the 16th for double bogey. An approach over the back of the green on the 17th that led to bogey. And then a drive to the right that made the Japanese star so disgusted that he lightly slammed his club into the turf, and the head of the driver broke off. The ball hit a tree and took one last bounce back into the fairway, and Matsuyama seized on the break. He took dead aim with a 7-iron to just outside 5 feet for birdie on the 18th hole to force a playoff with Kevin Na, and then won for the first time in America with a 10-foot par putt on the first extra hole. "Right from the 15th hole, I had a lot of missed shots," Matsuyama said. "The double bogey at 16, bogey at 17, not a real good tee shot -- I thought -- at 18. But when I saw the ball on the fairway on the 18th hole there, thats when I was able to think I still have a chance." The 22-year-old Matsuyama earned validation as one of the games bright young stars Sunday by closing with a 3-under 69 and making two clutch putts on the 18th hole for his sixth career victory, the previous five on the Japan Golf Tour. This was his first win against a field of the worlds top players. "I just think youve just seen the start of whats going to be truly one of your worlds great players over the next 10 to 15 years," tournament host Jack Nicklaus said. Nicklaus spent much of the back nine in the broadcast booth, and it was a brand of golf that was unfamiliar to golfs greatest champion. The Memorial became only the latest event where proven players faltered badly. Masters champion Bubba Watson had a one-shot lead with five holes to play. He was 3 over the rest of the way. Adam Scott, the No. 1 player in the world, was tied for the lead until playing the last seven holes in 4 over. "The whole thing is frustrating as I stand here right now," Scott said after his 71. "But everyone is going to feel like that. We all could have done something different. If we all did, who knows what the result would be?" Scott fell apart by hitting one shot into the water, taking two shots to get out of a bunker and losing all hope when his third shot to the par-5 15th hit the pin and caromed back into the fairway, leading to a bogey. Watson dropped three shots by hooking two tee shots. The most damaging was his drive on the 15th that was soo high, so powerful and so far right that it cleared the trees and went into a neighbourhood, leading a double bogey. Cheap Rockies Jerseys. Needing a birdie on the 18th, his shot looked good until it took one small hop and stayed in the rough. A few inches closer and it would have fed down the slope for a short birdie chance. He closed with a 72 and finished third, moving him to No. 3 in the world ahead of the injured Tiger Woods. "Its tough," Watson said, who was going for his third win of the year. "I made one bad decision. If I hit 4-wood off the tee instead of driver on the par 5, we make 5 and we win by one. But I made double, so we lost by one." Na finished his round of 64 about two hours earlier. He was in the clubhouse at Muirfield Village, leaning against two pillows on a sofa as he watched the calamity unfold, even joking he might win by not hitting another shot. Thanks to Matsuyama, he had to. And it wasnt pretty. Na hooked his tee shot on the 18th in the playoff, and it went into the creek. He still had 10 feet for bogey when Matsuyama made the winning putt. Na did not speak to reporters. A PGA Tour official tracked him down in the parking lot, and he gave credit to Matsuyama for making a great putt. Adding to the bizarre ending was how Matsuyama played the extra hole. It was not an angry slam of the driver after his tee shot on the 18th in regulation, and he was shocked to see the head fall off. He could have replaced the club because the playoff is not considered part of the round, but he had no replacement. Instead, he went with 3-wood off the tee in the playoff, and it went into the front bunker. He hooked his 5-iron, hitting a spectator in the knee left of the green, and hit a flop shot safely to 10 feet. It was the first par he made on the 18th hole all week. Matsuyama became the first player to make birdie on the closing hole at Muirfield Village four straight rounds. "To win my first PGA Tour event is enough," Matsuyama said. "But to win it here at Mr. Nicklaus course, it really gives me a lot of confidence now going on. And hopefully, Ill be able to use this week as a stepping stone to further my career." Matsuyama became the fourth Japanese player to win on the PGA Tour, the most recent being Ryuji Imada in the 2008 AT&T Classic. The Memorial, even with Woods out with a back injury, featured the strongest field of the year outside the Masters, World Golf Championships and The Players Championship. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: Ugolfwarp
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 580 Themen und 5202 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
jokergreen0220

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de