ww.cheapchinaauthenticjerseys.com/]Chin

in Novaline tipps 19.09.2018 13:19
von dasg234 | 2.693 Beiträge

OAKLAND, Calif. -- A towel over his head in the waning moments and Kevin Durants spectacular, statement-making night in the books at last, he could finally breathe and briefly forget the constant chatter about his departure from Oklahoma City.It came from everywhere. It came for months. A matchup -- and rematch -- circled from the moment he joined the Golden State Warriors way back in July. KDs big decision that left a fan base and a franchise feeling scorned.Durant got the last word in the first reunion against Russell Westbrook and his old Thunder teammates, going off for 39 points and matching his career high with seven 3-pointers in Golden States 122-96 dismantling of previously unbeaten OKC on Thursday night in a rematch of the thrilling seven-game Western Conference Finals .I dont want to say any part was strange. Ive moved on, Durant said. Im part of the Golden State Warriors. Im excited to be part of this team. What I did those last eight years was special and something Im never going to forget, but Im trying to look forward. I just try to separate those emotions and feelings and also try to do my job.That meant no greetings at tipoff or pregame pleasantries needed between KD and old pal Russ.Nah. Theres no love lost between these superstars who went their separate ways after their summer ended empty-handed -- having squandered a 3-1 lead in the West Finals to Durants new team.When I go on the court, I dont talk to anybody but my teammates, Westbrook said afterward. He had reason to be a little grumpy: His rough 20-point outing on 4-for-15 shooting dropped him from the NBAs leading scorer, with a 38.7 average coming into the night, to second at 34.2.Westbrook showed up at Oracle Arena donning a bright orange Official Photographer vest, and left wearing it, too. It was quickly pointed out that photography is one of Durants off-the-court passions.Theres no particular reason, theres no story behind it, its just because I wanted to wear it, Westbrook said. I dont wear anything for nobody. I wear what I want to wear, when I want to wear it.That vest came all the way from Madrid.With the hype surrounding a testy reunion, this rivalry might be here for the long haul.Subplots like this dont just go away, Warriors coach Steve Kerr said.How could it?Durant left OKC for the Bay Area and a chance to play alongside two-time reigning MVP Stephen Curry, Draymond Green and Klay Thompson, while Westbrook stayed put as the Thunders night-in, night-out star.The decision he made was in July, so weve all here had to move past it, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said.It didnt take Durant long to get going, and when he did he was unstoppable. He finished 15 of 24 from the field, including 7 of 11 from behind the arc.He came out confident so that first shot went in and it was off to the races from there, Curry said. It was definitely fun. We knew how much it meant for him to just get out there and play with all the noise around the game.Durant knocked down a 28-foot 3-pointer on Golden States initial possession, back-to-back jumpers late in the first before a reverse lay-in and three-point play in which he breezed by Jerami Grant and let some words fly. Grant had dunked on him earlier , after all.When you get dunked on like that, as a competitor out there you want to come back and try to make a play and try to ignite your team, Durant said. He ignited his team with that dunk. I was just trying to do the same throughout the whole game.Durant hit Golden States final four field goals of the first quarter with a late 3 as the Warriors got within 32-31. He finished with his third 30-point performance and the Warriors fourth straight victory since they lost 129-100 to the Spurs in KDs debut Oct. 25.Even Kerr was about as fired up as he gets on the bench, hit with a technical in the first when a foul wasnt called on a Curry 3-point attempt -- he got mauled, Kerr said afterward. Assistant coach Mike Brown had to hold him back.Little needed to be said to Durant on this night.We knew that was a huge game for him. He wanted to win that game and if you dont want to win that game, Im questioning what kind of competitor you are, Green said. We wanted to rally around him and make sure we got that done. Nike Free Run Shoes Cheap . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Cheap Nike Free Run Shoes . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.freerunforsalecheap.com/ . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Nike Free Run Shoes Cheap Online . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Nike Free Run Womens Sale . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Lakers have the NBAs highest-scoring bench and remarkable balance throughout their roster, as the Atlanta Hawks discovered for the second time this month.Just 18 games removed from the worst season in franchise history, the Lakers are capable of handling the absence of two injured starters without a hitch.Lou Williams scored 13 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter, Jordan Clarkson added 18 points and the Lakers beat the Hawks 109-94 on Sunday night without DAngelo Russell or Julius Randle.Nick Young scored 17 points as the Lakers swept their season series with Atlanta in a confident performance that featured 10 players getting significant minutes and eight players scoring at least seven points. That prolific group of reserves piled up 65 points, but coach Luke Walton was more pleased by its shutdown work in an 18-2 run shortly before halftime.The energy that the second unit brought on the defensive end in the second quarter changed the outcome of that game, Walton said. Its what weve been preaching all year, but it was really the first time that we saw all five guys on the court talking defensively. ... I think we carried the momentum through from that point on.Kent Bazemore scored 21 points and Dwight Howard added 19 points and nine rebounds amid constant boos for the Hawks, who have lost five of six after a 9-2 start to the season.Its not going to happen overnight, but we showed signs of being able to do it, Bazemore said. Thats the task for us now. I understand the ups and downs of it, and its all about staying positive, staying together. Everybody knows we have the team and the personnel to get it done.The Lakers won at Atlanta 123-116 earlier this month, with Williams scoring 16 of his 18 points in the fourth quarter in his home state against his former team. In the rematch, the Hawks couldnt match their strong start during the second half when the Lakers rolled out their depth.Its no longer a stroll through LA, Bazemore said. Theyre playing well. Theyve got a ton of pieces, and they all fit well together.UNCLE P RRETURNSRandle missed his third game with a hip pointer, and Russell is out for at least two weeks to rest a sore left knee.dddddddddddd But Young returned to the lineup after missing Fridays loss to Golden State with a sprained toe, and he immediately made another big impact in his resurgent season.Young scored 12 points in the second quarter, hitting three of his four first-half 3-pointers while the Lakers swiftly turned a 13-point deficit into an 11-point lead.BOOING DWIGHTAlthough Howard wore a new uniform, he constantly received the same vociferous disdain that will follow him at Staples Center for his entire career. The big center spurned the Lakers in free agency in 2013 after one tumultuous season alongside Kobe Bryant, taking $20 million less than Los Angeles offered him and signing with Houston.Howard scored 13 points in the first quarter, but made little impact afterward.I didnt hear boos, Howard claimed. I closed my ears.GETTING IT TOGETHERLos Angeles (9-9) won for just the second time in six games during a brutal part of its schedule. The Lakers have a weird road swing with four games in five nights starting Tuesday.We are going from the south (New Orleans) to the north (Chicago) to the north (Toronto) back to the south (Memphis), Walton said. It makes zero sense.TIP-INSHawks: Bazemore spent 23 games with the Lakers late in the 2013-14 season after a trade with Golden State. He left as a free agent for Atlanta. ... Atlanta made its third stop on a five-game road trip.Lakers: The club celebrated the 100th birthday of late broadcaster Chick Hearn with tributes throughout the game. ... Los Angeles played its 10th home game in the first 33 days of the season. The Lakers only have three home games in the next 27 days before a Christmas meeting with the Clippers. ... Thomas Robinson had a season-high nine points in his first start for the Lakers.UP NEXTHawks: At Golden State on Monday.Lakers: At New Orleans on Tuesday. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Gear Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: هايدى كريم
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 5723 Themen und 10616 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dasg234, jokergreen0220

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de