INDIAN WELLS, Calif. [url=http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Boone-Logan-Kids-Jersey/]Boo ne Logan Jersey[/url] . - Montreals

in Novaline tipps 06.10.2018 07:42
von jokergreen0220 | 1.995 Beiträge

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Boone Logan Jersey . - Montreals Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the round of 16 at the BNP Paribas Open on Sunday after downing Italys Sara Errani in straight sets. Bouchard, ranked 18th in the world, hit 36 winners and needed just 75 minutes to dispose of 10th-ranked Errani 6-3, 6-3. The 20-year-old Bouchard won 76 per cent of her first serve points in the match. Her next match will be against No. 7 Simona Halep of Romania. On the mens side, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil fell 6-0, 6-2 to Mikhail Kukushkin of Kazakhstan in the second round in just over an hour. It was Pospisils first match after getting a first round bye as the tournaments No. 25 seed. Spains Roberto Bautista Agut knocked out Tomas Berdych, also in the second round, beating the fourth-seeded Czech player 4-6, 6-2, 6-4. Berdych had won 11 matches in a row in February and is 16-4 this year. "He really handled the tough situation today really well," Berdych said. "But secondly, more important to me, anything I touched today was basically bad and was wrong. So really, just to recap it, definitely my worst match that I had this year. Thats it, you know." Two-time tournament champion Novak Djokovic, seeded second, was a 7-6 (1), 6-2 winner over Victor Hanescu of Romania in their second-round match. "I was not very happy with my performance but it was a straight set win," Djokovic said. "Im going to have to work very hard on the practice court to get better." Second-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska coasted into the fourth round with a 6-0, 6-0 victory over Annika Beck of Germany, and 2011 champion Caroline Wozniacki topped qualifier Yaroslava Shvedova of Kazakhstan 7-6 (7), 3-6, 6-1. In the late match, No. 7 seed Jelena Jankovic overcame back problems to defeat Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia 6-3, 6-2. Sixth-seeded Juan Martin del Potro withdrew because of ligament damage in his left wrist. The Argentine player also pulled out of the Dubai tournament last week. Ninth-seeded Jo-Wilfried Tsonga of France also dropped out, falling 6-4, 6-4 to countryman Julien Benneteau. John Isner, the No. 12 seed and the only remaining American from the original 14-man contingent, advanced with a 7-6 (5), 6-3 victory over Russias Nikolay Davydenko. Isner, slowed by an ankle injury earlier this season, said he feels good physically and mentally. "Its a situation thats very good for me," the 6-foot-10 former University of Georgia player said. "In the U.S., (on a) hard court that bounces high and pretty slow, and have the fans on my side, I cant ask for anything more. All the surroundings bode extremely well for me. So Im in a good place." He said he wasnt concerned about upholding American honour, either. "No, I dont," he said. "I guess yesterday wasnt a great day for our American men. But, you know, selfishly, Im just worried about myself, really. I certainly want all those guys to do well. But at the same time, its not my concern at all. My concern is myself and just trying to keep moving forward and keep getting better and get back to where I want to be." Brent Suter Jersey . Ilonen birdied five of his closing seven holes in superb scoring conditions to end the day with a two-shot lead on the Fota Island course. Ilonen had just 26 putts on the occasion of his 300th European Tour event. Glenn Robinson Jersey .Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Ryan-Braun-Kids-Jersey/ . Atletico Madrid made it three wins from three thanks to a double from in-form striker Diego Costa in a 3-0 victory at Austria Vienna, leaving the Spanish side on the brink of the last 16 already to continue its brilliant start to the season.VILLANOVA, Pa. -- Patrick Farrell missed his first free throw, and was off on his second. With only 19 seconds left in the game, the pressure was on for Farrell to make the third. The Villanova fans stood and cheered, and his teammates were stoked, yelling from the bench at the sophomore forward that the final one would be good. Farrell practiced his motion, took a breath, released, and watched as the basketball bounced twice around the rim before it plopped through the net. The eighth-ranked Wildcats went wild, celebrating Farrells first point of the season like a game-winner, and not just the finishing touches of a 67-48 victory over Butler on Wednesday night. For a team that played about 30 minutes of basketball to forget, that moment of team bonding for the deepest of deep reserves was one to remember. "I love that," coach Jay Wright said. "Thats whats special about this team." The Wildcats (25-3, 13-2 Big East) survived one of their worst halves of the season to win for the ninth time in 10 games. They needed almost the first 10 minutes of the game to score 10 points, missed eight of their first nine 3-point attempts, and didnt have a player reach double digits in scoring until midway through the second half. "Youve got to find a way to grind against them," Wright said. "Ill take that." Darrun Hilliard and James Bell led them with only 11 points each and the Wildcats put up the kind of numbers that usually lead to a loss. Not against the lowly Bulldogs (12-16, 2-14). Butler was even worse, shooting only 26 per cent in the first half, and the Bulldogs lost their seventh straight game. The Wildcats had a small hot streak at the end of the first half, making 5 of 6 shots, to build enough of a cushion and slowly pull away. The Wildcats fell shy of their 79.9 points per game average and played for about 35 minutes looking nothing like the team that has become one of the best in the Big East. Each team took turns trading clunkers and clangers in the first 10 minutes, one reason the Wildcats only led 10-4. With 6 minutes left in the half, the Bulldogs and Wildcats combined for only 26 points. And no, Bo Ryan wasnt coaching either of the teams. The Pavilion had all the atmosphere of an art museum on a sleepy Sunday morning, making this one feel mmore like a bad NBA preseason game than the final on-campus home game of the season. Jesus Aguilar Jersey. Wright did let senior reserves Nick McMahon and Tony Chennault start -- though McMahon played only 20 seconds before he was benched for Ryan Arcidiacono. McMahon couldnt have been worse than the rest of the offence. Villanova missed 12 of its first 15 shots, most from 3-point range. The Wildcats were determined to keep shooting 3s until they fell. Bell and Arcidiacono did hit two straight near the end of the first half for a 28-15 lead. Butlers Kellen Dunham buried the shot of the game with a high banker for 3 that cut it to 34-20 at halftime. He led Butler with 12 points. Hard to believe these teams needed overtime before Villanova pulled out the win in their first matchup. "We didnt have it tonight," coach Brandon Miller said. "When you keep getting the results you dont want, it weighs on you a little bit." Bell was the lone senior regular for the Wildcats and exchanged an emotional hug with Wright after he checked out for the final time. "It was tough," Bell said. "I dont see my mom that much. My dad works a lot, doesnt really get the chance to get down that much. That was probably the toughest part, seeing my mom crying. Other than that, it was time to play." Pick a stat in the first half and both teams probably wish the number could be wiped from the record book. Butler missed 8 of 10 3s; Nova missed 12 of 16. Butler had two starters who went scoreless in the half. The Wildcats shot 38 per cent from the field. But theres a reason the Wildcats have spent most of the season in the Top 25, and they showed why in the second half, going more than 25 minutes without a turnover during a 16-3 run that stretched the lead to 24 points. Butler scored six baskets in the first half, and didnt reach seven for a second-half total until there was 1:51 left. While the Wildcats are in the hunt for a top-three seed in the NCAA tournament, the Bulldogs need a shocking conference tournament championship to have any shot at returning for some March Madness. "This is a really good group to coach," Wright said. "Its been a pleasure all year. But it cant let that prevent us from driving them and them driving themselves to get better." Cheap Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Marlins Jerseys Cheap Mets Jerseys Cheap Phillies Jerseys Cheap Nationals Jerseys Cheap Cubs Jerseys Cheap Reds Jerseys Cheap Brewers Jerseys Cheap Pirates Jerseys Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Rockies Jerseys Cheap Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Padres Jerseys Cheap Giants Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: zoyamalik
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 10331 Themen und 15365 Beiträge.

Heute waren 3 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, sanayaperween, zoyamalik

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de