Coming off a bye week, the Seattle Seahawks take over top spot in the TSN. [url=http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Jordan-A

in Novaline tipps 12.10.2018 05:26
von jokergreen0220 | 1.965 Beiträge

Coming off a bye week, the Seattle Seahawks take over top spot in the TSN. Jordan Akins Texans Jersey .ca NFL Power Rankings, passing the Denver Broncos, who surrendered a 24-point lead at New England. Not everything is rolling along for the 10-1 Seahawks, however, as they are looking at more suspensions in their secondary, with cornerbacks Walter Thurmond (four games) and Brandon Browner (one year) getting caught for drug use, reportedly marijuana. There were one-spot flips through the first six spots and then more significant movement occurred further down the list. A win at Kansas City lifted the San Diego Chargers from 17 to 14 and a third straight win raised the Pittsburgh Steelers from 21 to 16. The Tennessee Titans also climbed from 22 to 17, with a nice passing effort at Oakland. Continued abysmal quarterback play from Geno Smith dropped the Jets from 15 to 19. A lacklustre effort at home against Minnesota dropped the Packers from 16 to 20. The New York Giants slipped from 18 to 22 after their loss to Dallas and the Cleveland Browns fall from 19 to 24 after getting stomped by Pittsburgh. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Tyrann Mathieu Texans Jersey .com) - On the bright side, either the Minnesota Wild or Buffalo Sabres will end their losing streak on Thursday night. Custom Houston Texans Jerseys .com) - Fair Grounds commences its road to the Kentucky Derby Saturday with the 71st running of the $200,000 Lecomte Stakes. http://www.texansrookiestore.com/Texans-Aaron-Colvin-Jersey/ .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch.CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Laura Diaz had a hole-in-one for the second straight day in the Kia Classic to become the second player in LPGA Tour history to make two aces in a tournament. Diaz aced the par-3 third hole Saturday in the third round, then holed out on the par-3 sixth on Sunday -- a shot she followed with an eagle on the par-4 seventh. She also had an eagle Saturday on the par-5 fifth. "I went out today hoping I could get another one," Diaz said. "Just really using my head to see how wild and crazy it could get. Then it happened and I went nuts. Its pretty crazy." Jenny Lidback is the only other player with two aces in an event, accomplishing the feat in the 1997 Tournament of Champions. Sammie Coates Texans Jersey. Diaz used a 6-iron Sunday on the 157-yard sixth. "I was trying to hit it a little left to right high and take a little bit off of it," Diaz said. "And, yeah, I did it. It went in." On the eagle on No. 7, she holed out from 122 yards with a 50-degree wedge, the club she used to hole out twice Saturday. Shes the first tour player to follow an ace with an eagle on the next hole The 38-year-old Diaz shot 2-under 70 in each round to finish the tournament at 2 under. She won her lone LPGA Tour title in 2004. Wholesale Spain Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jersey Cheap Cristiano Ronaldo Jersey Wholesale AC Milan Jerseys Cheap Arsenal Jerseys Cheap A.S. Roma Jerseys Cheap Atletico Madrid Jerseys Cheap Chelsea Jerseys Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Borussia Dortmund Jerseys Cheap Inter Milan Jerseys Cheap Juventus Jerseys Cheap Leicester City Jerseys Cheap Liverpool Jerseys Cheap Manchester City Jerseys Cheap Manchester United Jerseys Cheap Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Cheap Sevilla Jerseys Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liyifeng4321
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7175 Themen und 12136 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
dasg234, tujue

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de