Andy Murray’s recent struggles are the result of fatigue due to his non-stop schedule, according to Leon Smith and Annabel Croft

in HTC HD2 ROM Upgrade 18.12.2017 08:43
von jokergreen0220 | 505 Beiträge

Andy Murray’s recent struggles are the result of fatigue due to his non-stop schedule, according to Leon Smith and Annabel Croft. Ben Jones Jersey . Great Britains Davis Cup captain Smith has overseen Murray at the peak of his powers in the past six months but believes his exertions are finally catching up with him.A series of fine performances on the tennis court plus welcoming his first child have attributed to early eliminations at Indian Wells and the Miami Open in successive weeks, Smith believes. Theres not been many breaks. You certainly cant count having a child as a break! Theres a lot of changes going out and it will take time to adjust Leon Smith Theres so much going on his life, but also a snowball effect, he told Sky Sports News HQ. If you think back to the end of last year, with the Davis Cup final then only a few days off, then he went straight to Dubai for pre-season.He had a great run in Australia, reaching the final again, then suddenly a life-changing moment as Sophia arrives. Andy Murray smashes his racquet against his bag after being broken by Grigor Dimitrov Its a brilliant episode and chapter in his life but its a lot to take in. Then we have a Davis Cup tie against Japan which was extremely stressful - the match against Kei Nishikori took a lot out of him.To then travel a big distance out to Indian Wells and start this again - theres not been many breaks. You certainly cant count having a child as a break! Theres a lot of changes going out and it will take time to adjust. Watch Murray lose to Federico Delbonis Murray was beaten in three sets in Miami by Grigor Dimitrov in a third-round match, a week after a shock loss to Federico Delbonis in Indian Wells.And Sky Sports expert Croft agrees that a poor showing against Dimitrov was due to his punishing schedule. Highlights from Murrays loss to Grigor Dimitrov Its an uphill struggle, hell be bitterly disappointed with the result because he had the lead in the final set, he was a break up, she said.It was a below-par performance from him, were so used to him grinding out performances like that.There were a lot of unforced errors - 55 for him, which is a lot for Andy. There was a lot of emotion, a lot of back-chat to the box. He admitted himself that wasnt great and he needs to find focus.I think generally he looked exhausted.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports until April 3. Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Harry Douglas Jersey . 1 Caroline Wozniacki and three-time champion Serena Williams cruised into the semifinals, while last years runner-up Vera Zvonareva succumbed to Aussie Samantha Stosur in Thursdays womens quarterfinal action at the U. Tennessee Titans Jerseys .A. Dickey earned an American League Gold Glove on Tuesday to become the first Toronto Blue Jays pitcher to win the award. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-96-Sylvester-Williams-Womens-Jersey/ . DETROIT LIONS AT ATLANTA FALCONS, 9:30 AM (ET) Detroit - RB Reggie Bush, TE Eric Ebron, TE Joseph Fauria, WR Calvin Johnson, QB Kellen Moore, TE Brandon Pettigrew, OT LaAdrian Waddle Atlanta - CB Javier Arenas, DT Jonathan Babineaux, OT Cameron Bradfield, WR Freddie Martino, QB Sean Renfree, OT Jonathan Scott, LB Tyler Starr SEATTLE SEAHAWKS AT CAROLINA PANTHERS, 1:00 PM (ET) Seattle - DT Jordan Hill, CB Byron Maxwell, OT Andrew McDonald, TE Zach Miller, C Max Unger, LB Bobby Wagner, WR Bryan Walters Carolina - CB Bene Benwikere, LB Chase Blackburn, WR Philly Brown, G Amini Silatolu, G Trai Turner, RB Fozzy Whittaker, RB DeAngelo Williams HOUSTON TEXANS AT TENNESSEE TITANS, 1:00 PM (ET) Houston - OT Jeff Adams, DB Josh Aubrey, LB Brian Cushing, DB Darryl Morris, WR DeVier Posey, QB Tom Savage, LB Jeff Tarpinian Tennessee - RB Antonio Andrews, WR Kris Durham, TE Richard Gordon, DL DaQuan Jones, CB Coty Sensabaugh, OT Will Svitek, TE Taylor Thompson BALTIMORE RAVENS AT CINCINNATI BENGALS, 1:00 PM (ET) Baltimore - CB Chykie Brown, LB Arthur Brown, DL Chris Canty, TE Owen Daniels, G/C Gino Gradkowski, RB Bernard Pierce, OT Jah Reid Cincinnati - RB Rex Burkhead, DE Will Clarke, WR A. CHICAGO -- Hyun-Jin Ryu is trying to get back on the mound as soon as possible. If that happens to be in a playoff game for the Los Angeles Dodgers, so be it. Ryu had a cortisone shot on Monday to address inflammation in his shoulder and hopes to begin a throwing program this weekend. The 27-year-old left-hander was removed from his start last Friday at San Francisco after just one inning. "I feel a lot better than when I first felt the pain, obviously," Ryu said before Los Angeles 14-5 victory at the Chicago Cubs on Friday. "Just preparing to come back soon, this is my goal. "Ive been working out obviously without throwing and hurting my shoulder even further. But right now, this is the direction and I cant really say when I foresee myself to come back." Ryu is a key part of the rotation for Los Angeles, which is looking for its second straight NL West title. Entering Fridays ggame at the Cubs, the Dodgers had a 2 1/2-game lead over second-place San Francisco. Rishard Matthews Jersey. Los Angeles clinched a playoff spot when Milwaukee lost 4-2 at Pittsburgh on Friday night. Ryu is 14-7 with a 3.38 ERA in 26 starts after he won 14 games in his first season a year ago. Manager Don Mattingly said its too early to tell when Ryu might return to the rotation, and the pitcher said he will be just fine if his next start comes in the playoffs. "If I am healthy enough to pitch, I can pitch any game," he said through a translator. Ryu also went on the disabled list in May with shoulder inflammation, but he thinks he will be able to return more quickly this time because of the shot. Ryus simple delivery also could accelerate his return to the mound. "That makes me feel a little better. Once he doesnt feel pain and starts throwing, hes pretty much ready," Mattingly said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DYCHODOHIEDE
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 985 Themen und 5704 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de