KAPOLEI, Hawaii - NFL great Deion Sanders took quarterback Andrew Luck and Cam Newton with his first skill position picks in the

in HTC HD2 Programme 20.12.2017 10:22
von jokergreen0220 | 505 Beiträge

KAPOLEI, Hawaii - NFL great Deion Sanders took quarterback Andrew Luck and Cam Newton with his first skill position picks in the Pro Bowl draft Wednesday, moving for passers early before focusing on defence in building a team for one win. Justin Turner Jersey . Jerry Rice took New Orleans tight end Jimmy Graham then Philadelphia running back LeSean McCoy with his first two picks, giving active player captain Drew Brees his top target early to go along with two Saints offensive linemen picked Tuesday. "I wouldnt rather be with anybody else, obviously," Graham told reporters after being picked. All five Saints in the Pro Bowl ended up on Rices team. The picks kicked off the three-hour process of divvying up 60 players for the Sunday all-star game. The draft played out on a beachside estate used for weddings and luaus on Oahus west side, adjacent to the plush Ko Olina resort where the players are staying for the week with their families. About 1,000 fans attended the draft, which had cheerleaders, mascots, lei for each player and colored surfboards used as draft boards. The game is being played in an "unconferenced" format for the first time, straying from its usual AFC vs. NFC teams. Sanders and Rice picked captains and their first 11 players each on Tuesday. The new format is meant to liven up the all-star game, which has been criticized by fans and even Commissioner Roger Goodell for the quality of play. The draft embraces the popular hobby of fantasy football and put many players in the interesting situation of having to watch two of the NFLs biggest personalities pass them up. "It looks like Im waiting," Chicago wide receiver Brandon Marshall said after watching four receivers come off the board — including his teammate Alshon Jeffery. "This is sad — real sad." Sanders retorted: "Somebody get him some aspirin." Eric Weddle, a San Diego safety who was the third safety picked, said he didnt mind having to wait in a lounge area with the other players while Sanders and Rice took 2 minutes each to make picks, with breaks for commercials in the live telecast. "It doesnt really matter — just chilling 17 hours in here right now," Weddle said. "When it comes to Sunday, Ill be on the field in the fourth quarter and ready to wreck shop." Defensive end Mario Williams became the first player to be assigned when he was the last player at his position off the board at his position. "Just be careful where you throw the ball," Williams said afterward toward Brees. Williams said things played out largely how he anticipated, with teammates picking one another and Sanders playing mind games. Other players assigned included Arizona wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald, New York Giants safety Antrel Rolle and New England kicker Stephen Gostkowski to Rice. Sanders was assigned tight ends Jordan Cameron of Cleveland and Jason Witten of Dallas, along with Jacksonville linebacker Paul Posluszny. "Theres been some questionable picks," Posluszny said. Quarterbacks Nick Foles and Alex Smith were the last players taken, with Sanders picking Foles and Smith being assigned to Sanders nine years after being the top pick overall in the NFL draft. Rice then forced a trade on Sanders as allowed under the rules, taking Sanders sixth-round pick of Indianapolis linebacker Robert Mathis, sending back Brian Orakpo. Rice had said since being named captain that he wanted Mathis on his team, while Mathis and Sanders have traded jabs on Twitter after Sanders asserted he only wanted young players on his team. Sanders picked wideouts Dez Bryant and A.J. Green, while Rice chose Josh Gordon along with Jeffery. Luck playing for Team Sanders puts him on the same team led by his head coach in Indianapolis, Chuck Pagano. Luck said that will help him as players get accustomed to Paganos style. Beyond McCoy going second to Rice on Wednesday and Kansas Citys Jamaal Charles being a captain for Sanders, neither manager took a running back early, preferring to pick defenders and receivers. Rice later took DeMarco Murray and Matt Forte, while Sanders took Eddie Lacy and was assigned Washingtons Alfred Morris. Kenley Jansen Jersey .com) - The NFL is investigating whether the New England Patriots intentionally deflated balls during Sundays AFC Championship Game against Indianapolis. Tony Watson Jersey . Patton told The Baltimore Sun that he took an Adderall pill four days before the season finished, trying to improve his short-term focus. "I took one because I was stupid," Patton told The Sun. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Julio-Urias-dodgers-jersey/ . In Englands first game since its worst-ever World Cup showing, Roy Hodgsons side rarely looked like scoring against unambitious opposition and the breakthrough in the friendly only came when Raheem Sterling was tripped in the penalty area. VIRGINIA WATER, England -- Shane Lowry birdied his closing two holes for a 2-under 70 Friday to join Thomas Bjorn in the lead after the second round of the BMW PGA Championship. Lowry overcame a double bogey on the ninth hole by making four birdies on his back nine to erase a two-shot deficit to Bjorn, who carded a 72 on a day of intermittent rain showers. The duo was four shots clear of the field with 10-under totals of 134. Spains Rafa Cabrera-Bello (73) and former BMW PGA winner Luke Donald (67) were tied for third. Rory McIlroy was another shot back along with Swedish duo Jonas Blixt and Henrik Stenson after all three carded 71. The 27-year old Lowry won the 2009 Irish Open in a playoff as an amateur, and then added the 2012 Portugal Masters title after turning professional. This, though, would be by far the biggest win of his career. "I just have to go out and keep doing what I have been doing," the 142nd-ranked Irishman said. "Ive got my coach with me this week, so hes quite good at getting me ready to play no matter what situation Im in. And it will be good to go out with Thomas tomorrow and see how I get on." Bjorn led by two shots after the first round of the European Tours flagship event, but found that advantage gone with bogeys at the first and sevennth holes. Adrian Gonzalez Jersey. But Bjorn birdied his 15th and final holes minutes before Lowry birdied 17 and the last to finish tied for the lead with the Dane. "Well go out and work hard on the weekend and see what the conditions are like and try and play the golf course and not the opponents," Bjorn said. "Theres two very hard days ahead of us, so we know what this championship is all about. " Defending champion Matteo Manassero missed the cut after following up an 80 with a 71. McIlroy fought back from double bogey on the seventh hole, which he eagled the day before, to stay in contention. McIlroy finished much better than he started, as he eagled the par-five 12th for a second straight day, and birdied three of his last four holes. "The way the conditions were this morning, being 3-over par after seven wasnt all that bad, and it wasnt disastrous," he said. Blixt, the Masters runner-up, is eyeing his maiden European Tour victory. "My golf hasnt been too great but I kind of saved myself a couple of times, hitting some really good shots," Blixt said. "I dont think now with the rain settling in that anyone is going to run away with it. "But I cant remember the last time I played wearing so much clothing. It became really cold out there." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DYCHODOHIEDE
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 985 Themen und 5704 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de