DUNEDIN, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyssale.com/?tag=brett-favre-jersey-sale ]Brett Favre Jersey[/url] . -- Colby Rasmu

in Novaline tipps 09.11.2018 07:01
von jokergreen0220 | 1.755 Beiträge

DUNEDIN, Fla. Brett Favre Jersey . -- Colby Rasmus drove in two runs, Dioner Navarro hit an RBI double and the Toronto Blue Jays topped the Pittsburgh Pirates 4-2 on Friday. Pedro Alvarez doubled twice and scored both runs for Pittsburgh. Rasmus hit an RBI single in the first inning off Gerrit Cole. Navarros double scored Rasmus. Cole struck out two and gave up three hits in two innings. After spending last season with the Chicago Cubs, Navarro signed a two-year, $8 million contract with the Blue Jays in the off-season. Navarro, who batted .300 with 13 home runs for the Cubs, said he has been taking extra swings to improve at the plate. His main focus, however, is getting to know the pitching staff. "Every time I get the opportunity, I jump in the cage. But right now its all about the pitchers," Navarro said. "Especially with me coming to a new team (and) seeing a lot of new faces. Its all about them. I will get my swings in. I will do my work." Blue Jays starter Mark Buehrle allowed one earned run in two innings. He gave up two hits, one walk and struck out one. Blue Jays outfield prospect Ricardo Nanita hit an RBI triple in the eighth. Matt Hague hit an RBI single and Gaby Sanchez doubled for the Pirates. Toronto star Jose Bautista, who homered and doubled twice in the first two exhibition games, was given the day off. STARTING TIME Blue Jays: Buehrle threw 43 pitches. He said his command was good overall, but he felt like he had trouble keeping his sinker in the strike zone. "I wasnt happy with how sharp it was today," he said. "I wasnt throwing too many sinkers for strikes. But its the first outing. Things are going to turn and get better as we go along." Manager John Gibbons disagreed and said the left-hander looked better than he did during camp last season. "I thought Buehrle for his first start was really good," Gibbons said. "I told him I thought he was a little sharper in this camp than he was (at the same point) last year. It showed today, thats a good sign." Pirates: Cole had a rocky first inning, giving up three hits and two runs. But the right-hander settled down in the second, striking out Dan Johnson and Ryan Goins and getting Maicer Izturis on a grounder. "I dont overcook their first outing," Pirates manager Clint Hurdle said of his pitchers. "They need to get out there. They need to reacquaint themselves with adrenaline, mound, rhythm and all that." "I thought Coles second inning was much more effective, just in terms of downhill plane, getting the ball downhill, mixing in the breaking ball." HAPPY TO BE BACK For the first time since sustaining a season-ending forearm injury last May, right-hander Brandon Morrow appeared in a game with the Blue Jays. Morrow allowed two hits and one run in two innings. He said he felt comfortable on the mound and was happy to finally see game action. "I felt great. I felt on time with my delivery," he said. "I was most happy with the life I had on my fastball and did what I wanted to." Navarro said he felt Morrow had strong command of his pitches, despite giving up a run. "He kept the ball down good, threw a couple good sliders and a couple good splitters," Navarro said. "I know people want to see zeroes on the board, but these guys are locating their fastball and then working off the fastball. As spring training goes on, velocity is going to go up." TRAINERS ROOM Sergio Santos was scheduled to appear in relief for the Blue Jays on Friday, but the right-hander was told to stay home after getting a stomach virus on Thursday night. Santos, who was 1-1 with a 1.75 ERA in 29 appearances last season, is expected to return to the Blue Jays on Saturday. His first outing has been rescheduled for March 4 against Philadelphia in Clearwater. Chad Jenkins took Santos place and allowed no hits in one inning of relief. Sheldon Richardson Jersey . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. Marcus Sherels Jersey .C. - Steve Clifford isnt exactly singing his teams praises after the Bobcats won for the sixth time in seven games. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyssale.com/?tag=paul-krause-jersey-sale .Impact president Joey Saputo confirmed Thursday that he is part of a group of investors whose offer to buy the 105-year-old Italian club was accepted by the teams board of directors.Zach Fucale will start Canadas World Junior opener against Slovakia on Boxing day. Canada head coach Benoit Groulx informed the 19-year-old he would be the teams starter on the ice during Thursdays practice. Fucale - who started four games for Canada at the 2014 tournament - posted a 14-save shutout in the teams 6-0 handling of Switzerland Tuesday night in Montreal. Were comfortable with both goalies, but we just think it was normal to start with the goalie who was there last year and give him a chance, said Groulx, who would not commit to starting either Fucale or backup goalie Eric Comrie against Germany on Saturday. Its a good feeling, Fucale said of earning the first start. Tomorrow Im starting and it is what it is. Afterwards if its Comrie or me I don’t think the guys in the room care that much. Comrie made 17 saves in Canadas 5-2 pre-tournament victory over Sweden Sunday night, with one of the goals coming on a William Nylander penalty shot. Fucale got the start in the teams pre-tournament opener against Russia on Friday, making 18 saves in a 2-1 overtime loss. In 24 games with the Halifax Mooseheads this season, Fucale has posted a 13-9-2 record with a 3.20 goals-against avverage and an . Kyle Sloter Jersey. 90 save percentage. He was traded to the Quebec Remparts shortly after arriving at Canadas selection camp. Fucale went 2-2 as part of Canadas fourth-place showing at the 2014 World Juniors with a 2.42 goals-against. Fucale said his experience since the 2014 tournament has helped him prepare for this years World Juniors. I’ve been through a lot the last year, the netminder said. Ive learned lessons and thats helped me to improve. Im in a much better place now than I was last year. Im happy about it and Im excited to get it going. Canada made one minor change to their forward lines on Thursday, moving Nic Petan to centre on third line after playig left wing against Switzerland. I just feel more comfortable in the middle, Petan of the change, with getting the puck more and working down low and just controlling the play. The defensive pairings went unchanged on Thursday from the Switzerland game. Canadas Thursday Practice Lines Forwards Domi-Reinhart-Duclair Ritchie-McDavid-Lazar Paul-Petan-Fabbri Crouse-Gauthier-Virtanen Point Defence Nurse-Theodore Morrissey-Bowey Morin-Hicketts Heatherington Goaltender Fucale Comrie Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 7 Gäste sind Online:
zhangsan520

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: loegmrntdherid1
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 6592 Themen und 11527 Beiträge.

Heute waren 2 Mitglieder Online:
jokergreen0220, zhangsan520

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de