ST. [url=http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.info/]Cheap Miami Heat Jerseys[/url] . PAUL, Minn. -- Someone has to score first

in HTC HD2 Programme 05.12.2018 07:44
von jokergreen0220 | 1.980 Beiträge

ST. Cheap Miami Heat Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. -- Someone has to score first and for the first time in eight games the Minnesota Wild beat their opponent to the punch. Jason Pominville and Charlie Coyle scored goals 57 seconds apart early in the third period to break open a defensive standoff and lift the Wild to a 2-0 victory over the Philadelphia on Monday night. "Wed been giving up the first goal so many times lately," Wild coach Mike Yeo said. "I figure if were not going to score it, dont let them." Josh Harding made 21 saves for this third shutout of the season. "Better start," Yeo said. "And again, thats something weve talked about." In their previous seven games, the Wild had immediately fallen behind and were outscored 15-4 in the first two periods. They were 2-4-1 in those games. Although it took a while for the Wild to get anything going offensively, they effectively kept the Flyers locked down. Playing without leading goal scorer Vincent Lecavalier (back spasms), Philadelphia had only six shots on goal and no real scoring chances in the first 33 minutes. The Wild didnt really, either, until Pominville collected Mikko Koivus pass in the crease and flipped it past Ray Emery 3:52 into the third period. Koivu was skating around the back of the net when he spun and passed behind his defender. "I didnt know if it was Poms or Zach (Parise), but once I saw someone was there, I tried to get it on tape and I did," Koivu said. "Obviously he made a good shot, getting it up high. It was pretty tight for him. Good shot." On the ensuing shift, Coyle tapped a rebound off Jared Spurgeons slap shot into an empty corner at 4:11 to make it 2-0. "It took a while, but we know if we stick to our system, were going to break them down, and thats what happened," Coyle said. It was an impressive and unexpected flurry in a game that had played out as the statistics predicted. When the puck dropped, the Wilds 17 even-strength goals allowed in 21 games led the NHL; and the Flyers had allowed two or fewer goals in 10 of their past 14 games. Plus, the Wild had scored only six goals in their five previous games (1-3-1). But Minnesota controlled most of the action, even if its chances were minimal, to improve to 11-3-2 at home. Harding improved to 11-1-0 at Xcel Energy Center this season and 32-10-2 all-time despite playing at a disadvantage for much of the third period. He faced down two power plays to nurse a 2-0 lead - once going corner to corner to dive in front of a point-blank shot by Jakub Voracek - then stopped two shots after Flyers coach Craig Berube pulled Emery with 3:22 left in regulation. "Its unbelievable this year, so many chances," Voracek said. "I hit a couple posts, a couple good saves. Last year everything went under the bar. ... This year I think its going to go in and then something happens. That was a great save by Harding." The Flyers were trying to crack .500 for the first time this season after rebounding from a 1-7-0 start. Theyre 11-6-2 since a 4-1 victory over the New York Rangers Oct. 24, but fell to 1-10-1 this season when the opponent scores first. NOTES: Flyers C Vincent Lecavalier (back spasms) was a scratch Monday. He entered the game with a team-leading nine goals. ... Wild D Mathew Dumba, 19, was one of 25 players invited to Canadas Junior National Team camp on Monday. The only invitee on an NHL roster, Dumba would have to be loaned out by the Wild. Thats likely barring an injury on Minnesotas blue line. Camp is scheduled to begin Dec. 12. ... Peter Luukko left his job as president and chief operating office of Comcast-Spectacor, which owns the Flyers, on Monday. Luukko will be replaced on an interim basis by Dave Scott, who recently retired as executive vice-president and CFO. ... The Flyers have killed 14 consecutive power plays. Alonzo Mourning Jersey . Jeff Green and Jordan Crawford each scored 19 points, Bass added 15 points and had a game-saving block in the closing seconds Saturday, and the Celtics held on for a 103-100 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers. Custom Miami Heat Jerseys . -- With Tony Allen back, the Memphis Grizzlies were able to turn up their defence pressure and hold off the Los Angeles Clippers down the stretch. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.info/wayne-ellington-heat-jersey/ . The injury could land Machado on the 15-day disabled list, but its not as serious as it looked on Monday night, when the third baseman crumpled in a heap at the plate after taking an awkward swing in a game against the New York Yankees.WATERLOO, Ontario - This time, Stacy Lewis says, shes going to take some time to savour being the best female golfer in the world. This time, shes going to be more prepared. And this time, shes hoping it lasts a little longer. "It feels good to be back at No. 1," said Lewis, who is in Waterloo, Ont., at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic looking for her third win of the season. "I only got four weeks there last year so Im looking forward to hopefully spending a little bit more time there." Lewis took over the No. 1 spot on the world rankings last week when she won her second tournament of the year, the Shoprite LPGA Classic, surpassing Inbee Park. It marked the second time the native of Toledo, Ohio found herself on the top of womens golf, but last time it came as more of a surprise. Not this time around. "Obviously I knew all the scenarios," she said. "I knew what would happen." Getting another win this week wouldnt be out of the question. Lewis, who is sponsored by Manulife, has finished tied for sixth in each of the past two years at Grey Silo. The tournament has proved to be a birdie-fest in its short life – last years winning score was 26-under -- and Lewis just happens to have made 209 of those this year, more than any other player on tour. Of course beyond the wins and the losses and the birdies and bogeys, her story is an inspirational one. She wasnt a great junior player, wasnt the top golfer on her high school team and wasnt heavily recruited by colleges, ending up playing for the University of Arkansas. Oh and there was the scoliosis. For seven and a half years, she wore a back brace for 18 hours a day, hoping to correct the curvature in her spine. After that, she underwent surgery to put in a stainless steel rod and five screws to hold her spinne in place. Goran Dragic Jersey. Golf? She was told she might not even walk again. (Click here to visit Lewis web site and see X-rays of her back pre and post operation) Not a week goes by on tour when she doesnt receive a thank you for being a shining example, or hear a story from someone else in a similar position to her. She encourages them, supports them and even keeps in touch with a number, some of whom arent even golfers. So being atop the world ranking is something special for the ever-smiling, cheery Razorback. "I want to be in this position, I want to be No. 1 in the world and I want to raise the bar," she said. "I want to show people how good we are out here. By me playing good golf, it forces everyone else to play some good golf too." Good golf is something Lewis has been doing for some time now. In the last year and a half, shes won five times and posted 29 top-10 finishes. In the last three and a half years, shes banked more than $6 million. This year? Two victories and 10 top-10s in 12 starts. Despite that, shes pretty low key. The only reward shes splurged on since she joined the LPGA Tour was a new car she bought with the first cheque she made back in 2008 – its a car she still drives. But sitting atop the golf world this time around will be different; shes going to drink it all in and enjoy it, for as long at it lasts. "You know, I think this time Im going to try to embrace it," Lewis said. "I dont want to say theres pressure – I put enough pressure on myself already so I dont need to worry about the rankings. If I stay there for four or 20 or 50 weeks, whatever it is, any time you spend at No. 1 in the world its going to be great." The way shes playing, you can probably expect to see Lewis on top for some time to come. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: fenghuang
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 9931 Themen und 14954 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
dasg234

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de