argue with that one. When it comes to the rookie outfielder making the All-Star team, thats causing some debate. The

in Novaline tipps 06.12.2018 09:37
von jokergreen0220 | 1.965 Beiträge

Tommy Haas needs a fourth operation on his right shoulder and will miss the rest of the tennis season. Luol Deng Jersey . The 20th-ranked German retired from his opening match at the French Open last month and withdrew from last weeks Gerry Weber Open in Halle to assess the injury. The 36-year-old players management company said Monday that Haas has three damaged tendons in his right shoulder, which was operated on in 2002, 2003 and 2007. Haas says "the diagnosis was a real shock" and surgery "cant be avoided because the injury is very serious." Haas, once ranked No. 2 in the world, will undergo surgery Tuesday in New York. He says he no plans to retire and hopes for a comeback in 2015. Haas says "Im still totally convinced Ive good matches and tournaments ahead of me." Anthony Brown Jersey . "Ive still got it," Seattles ace said with a sly grin. Riding that fastball carrying a little more zip, Hernandez took a shutout bid into the ninth inning as the Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 3-1 on Wednesday night. On the verge of a brilliant shutout and first complete game since Aug. Derrick Rose Jersey . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. http://www.officialtimberwolvesfanstore.com/authentic-kevin-garnett-timberwolves-jersey/ .Johnny there, who knew he had that speed? teammate Tommy Wingels said.Scott and Matt Irwin were unlikely goal-scorers Tuesday night as the previously stingy San Jose Sharks finally sprung a leak or two, blowing a pair of three-goal leads before coming away with a 6-5 shootout victory over the Washington Capitals.DENVER -- Yasiel Puig is the National League player of the month for June, and its hard to argue with that one. When it comes to the rookie outfielder making the All-Star team, thats causing some debate. The Los Angeles Dodgers phenom keeps setting records to start his career, winning NL player of the month on Wednesday to become the first player to capture the award in his inaugural month in the majors since it was started in 1958. The 22-year-old slugger also captured the NL rookie of the month award by hitting .436 with seven homers and 16 RBIs in June. His 44 hits were a Dodgers rookie record for a month. Hes been so sizzling at the plate that some are talking about putting him on the NL team for the All-Star game. The idea has sparked some conversation throughout baseball. Philadelphia Phillies reliever Jonathan Papelbon recently aired his opinion in an interview with MLB Network Radio. "To me, its an absolute joke," Papelbon told the network. "The guys got a month. "Just comparing him to this and that, and saying hes going to make the All-Star team, thats a joke to me." Puig takes it all in stride. He said recently through his translator that he really doesnt care if he plays in the game. "If the fans vote for me, thats OK," said Puig, who signed a $42 million, seven-year contract last summer. Nothing Puig accomplishes on the field anymore really comes as a shoock to Dodgers manager Don Mattingly, who has seen just about everything from the Cuban defector and simply expects it now. Dario Saric Jersey. . No really, he does. "Youre getting to be where you kind of expect him to do something all the time," said Mattingly, who compares his slugger to a young Ken Griffey Jr. "If he doesnt get a hit or get on base, youre like, Whats going on? Its amazing." Puig is only the fifth player to win both awards in the same month since the rookie honour was introduced in 2001. The last player to accomplish the feat was Los Angeles Angels outfielder Mike Trout in July 2012. "Whatever league that Im in Im going to do the best I can," Puig said Tuesday after going 3 for 5 with a homer to begin July just as torrid as he left off in June. Puig certainly left quite an impression on Rockies reliever Adam Ottavino, who served up his solo homer on Tuesday. Ottavino tried to throw a slider low and away to Puig, only to have him hit it over the fence in the deepest part of Coors Field. "Its not a pitch you get hit for a home run that often. It was impressive," Ottavino said. "Hes so strong. Thats evident. I really dont think he got all of it and it went really far. "When he hit it, I saw his bat flip, so I knew he thought he got it. I didnt think he got it. When I turned around, I was like, Oh, yeah, I guess he did get it." cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: liyifeng4321
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 7339 Themen und 12300 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de