rseysstore.com/]Cheap NFL Jerseys[/url] [url=http://ww

in Novaline tipps 12.01.2018 15:00
von dasg234 | 1.310 Beiträge

Simona de Silvestro is set to become the first full-time female driver in Supercars in more than four decades after signing a three-year deal with organisers beginning in 2017.The 28-year-old Swiss driver debuted in the category as a wildcard at last years Bathurst 1000, and is set to return to Mount Panorama alongside Renee Gracie again next month with Nissan.It was such an incredible experience and I knew this could be a goal for the future, the former IndyCar and Formula E driver said on Tuesday.This is going to be my first full-time year with a closed top car and there a lot of new things for me to learn and adapt to.De Silvestro is yet to be linked to a team for next season, but Nissan appear to be the frontrunners.Supercars facilitated the deal, having helped secure sponsorship funding.De Silvestro finished 13th in the 2013 Indycar Series, and won four races in the 2009 Atlantic Championship to finish third overall.She was also an affiliated driver with the Sauber Formula One team in 2014, and finished 40 laps off the pace at last years Bathurst after she and Gracie returned to the track following an early crash.I am very respectful towards this new challenge but at the same time I am very excited about driving in such a competitive championship, she said.I cant wait to jump in the car to work towards getting the most out of these cars.Supercars chief executive James Warburton said it had always been a goal for the sport to attract a full-time female driver.This is an exciting announcement for the sport and a major coup for Supercars, Warburton said.Along with Danica Patrick and Sarah Fisher she is one of only three female drivers to have stood on the podium in IndyCar and she will be a brilliant addition to Supercars.Christine Gibson was the last full-time female driver in the series, ending her touring cars career in 1975. Wholesale Steelers Jerseys . The (11-11-4) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 26 points. Fifth place Dallas and sixth-seeded Nashville also have 26 points, but the Stars have three games in hand on Winnipeg while Nashville has two. Steelers Jerseys China . And when it opened, every player was at his stall. Thats a sure sign that a team is in a slump and is searching for answers. "Its embarrassing to be at home and play the way we did," said defenceman Josh Gorges. http://www.cheapsteelersjerseysauthentic.com/ . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. Cheap Steelers Jerseys . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. Stitched Antonio Brown Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Indian judoka Avtar Singh exited the Rio Olympics after losing to Refugee Olympic Teams Misenga Popole in the Mens 90 kg elimination Round of 32.Popole subsequently lost in the round of 16, ending Avtars hopes of entering the repechage competition.The 24-year-old from Punjab, who had clinched a gold at the South Asian Games in Guwahati earlier this year, failed to match up to Popole, who is originally from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.The 24-year-old Popole gathered a point through Yoko, which iis awarded for a throw that is partially lacking in two of the three elements of an ippon - putting the opponent on his back, speed of throw, force of throw.ddddddddddddvtar, on the other hand, was penalised twice for non-combativity, where a player does not attack enough, intentionally steps out of bounds, plays too defensively or puts a hand directly on the opponents face. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: than loeuth
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2531 Themen und 7348 Beiträge.

Heute war 1 Mitglied Online :
langouba

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de